Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
    You guys are kind of proving his point
    hes a pro athlete, this is normal. its not like we're giving him or his family members death threats.

we know what he is capable of and want him to score goals, he can be a machine

idk who started the whole iranian messi thing, probably someone in journalism, in numerous interviews he's always played it down, stating that he compares his game more to Zlatan

but as far as quitting his NT, then yes he can very well be the iranian messi
    SHOW TIME!

Comment

Sardar: I may leave TM after the WC2018 if Iranians are not happy with me

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
      You guys are kind of proving his point
      If there wasnt a point we wouldnt be trying to prove it brother, we want the best for the team and our criticism is legitimate, we want to see our team score and move to the next round

Its not the time to be sentimental but rather seek whats beneficial for our team so we dont have to regret and wait 4 more years

If something doesnt work its best to change it, Sardar’s performance clearly didnt impress the fans, its time for others like Ghochannejad to come on and try to prove themselves once again to the fans and create that competitive environment for the forwards in the team including Sardar

Cheers
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Sardar needs counselling. He surely is a professional and should know he would be criticised most of the time unjustified. So he should close his eyes and ears to these criticisms and concentrate on his game. I am sure if Messi and Ronaldo looked for criticism they would find millions.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

tbf some of the criticism Fromm iran is brutal and disgusting

Comment

STOP THE SARDAR BASHING ALREADY!! This is not the right time for it. For the people on this board who call him a pu**y or other names, you should be ashamed of yourselves to post something like that publicly. What sort of fans are you? Instead of supporting one of the biggest talents of our country, you keep bashing him. SHAME ON YOU!! Khejalat bekeshid!

Comment

If Messi can't "handle the pressure" maybe this is a really difficult pressure and we shouldn't shit on one player for not winning your team the game. Azmoun is good and he has saved Iran many times already in his young career and he will do so again. Just enjoy this WC, his very first WC, and take it as a learning experience and a rare opportunity to play teams that would never play Iran otherwise.

Don't curse someone who will you rely on

Comment

Sardar: I may leave TM after the WC2018 if Iranians are not happy with me

Originally posted by Shayan_M View Post
                STOP THE SARDAR BASHING ALREADY!! This is not the right time for it. For the people on this board who call him a pu**y or other names, you should be ashamed of yourselves to post something like that publicly. What sort of fans are you? Instead of supporting one of the biggest talents of our country, you keep bashing him. SHAME ON YOU!! Khejalat bekeshid!
                While I agree with you in regards to fans/members calling him awful names, I still believe the criticism of his below average performance is legit, and if he listens and concentrate fully it will be constructive both for his game and also for our team

Comment

^
                  He didn't play bad at all. He played great. Those who criticize him are keyboard warriors and play station heroes.
                  I am sorry. But Azmoun gets from me 8/10 in both games so far!
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_M View Post
                    He isn't one of the biggest talents, he is THE BIGGEST talent. Anybody denying that is just delusional.
                    Also please note, criticizing coaches is way less damaging than criticizing NT players. Coaches are mature, have been in similar situations before and more importantly they come and go. Criticizing NT players, especially to a point where they want to quit (Messi) is the most stupidest thing one can do. It might not have a big impact if you're doing it to average players, but to do it on with your best player, one that comes around once every 20 years...

It's not like we produce the biggest talents every year, eventhough we like to believe that. When was the last time we produced a player like Karimi? If Sardar is gone, when was the last time we produced a talent like Daei?
                    Obviously it would have been better for him to have JB's mentality, but it would have been also better for him to have Messi's skills and Zlatan's strength. Fact is he doesn't have those things, but he still has enough positive things going one for him to bring us joy, as he has done in the past. Lets not bash this kid all the time, whenever he doesn't score for 2 games people are all on him. This has been going on for years now and each and every time he has proved his critics wrong. Knowing this and knowing how sensitive this guy is, lets give him atleast the slack he deserves!

What were you guys expecting? How many aerial duels did Ansarifard win against Pique or Ramos? How many did Azmoun win? Do you think anybody else would've been even close? The guy was defending 90% of the time and whenever upfront, he would get a long ball between two of the best CB of the world and still would win his duels. Unfortunately nobody was there to support him.

And then we are expecting Iran to score above 50% of its chances? Even Ronaldo doesn't score 50% of all his chances.

Anyways as Azmoun is emotional, so are we, the fans. Let us cool down from this unlucky defeat, gather our hopes again and at least enjoy the opportunity we have now for as long as we can.
                    We might very well lose to Portugal, but what's the use to already feel negative? Just enjoy these guys as we have to wait at least 4 years before we are in such a situation again.

I'm sure Azmoun, JB and any other player will do their best to makes us even prouder and so will CQ.

Comment

I also think he did good. His job was to creat space for others in the few occasions we had and did exactly that.

But more impressive was his commitment to coming all the way back to defend and hurry himself back to struggle with Ramos.
                      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

I am not an advocate of criticism, but as a football player you have to accept that it´s a part of the job even if its fair or not fair.
                        Personally I can tell he lacks confidence and that is primarily the reason he is not playing at his full potential.
                        Having said that, he is an adult now and maybe he needs to get his own specialized therapist because criticism is a part of the game - And again - I am not an advocate of it, but just want to emphasize that he isn't the only one suffering because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                          ^
                          He didn't play bad at all. He played great. Those who criticize him are keyboard warriors and play station heroes.
                          I am sorry. But Azmoun gets from me 8/10 in both games so far!
                          I was not impressed with his performance in both games, I think he played below expectations and frankly if he is benched next game it means Carlos was thinking the same

If you look towards the end of first half carlos is frustrated and highly critical of him not moving and closing in on spanish players as he was walking and staring at spanish players moving pass him without him moving towards them

Comment

if he plays vs portugal, he shouldn't be thinking about us.... beiro, amiri, omid, cheshmi have all been roasted by us, like really bad, look at them now. we all know what Sardar is capable of, all this talk about he's inexperienced b/c its his first world cup is bullshit. He's been in Europe for years and has played against top teams. If he plays vs portugal, i hope he does to Pepe what he did to Boateng, thats the azmoun we all know
                            SHOW TIME!

Comment

Everyone said that Azmoun deserves 7 or 8, are u kidding me?? Do you know really football????

Here, in France the biggest sports newspaper give 7 or 8 when the striker score even he score and play a bad game, they dont give it 7.

Such a looser mentality we have, Sardar to, if he can't handle the pressure, he had to let his place for an another player even if its less talent player than him.

For example, Kaveh Rezai, I think he will more agressive and run than Sardar.

What a bache soosol mentality, he never will be a great player thinking like this, I understand now why he stay at Rubin Kazan because he had not the mentality for a top 4 league.

Football player have to challenge himself everyday.

Ask at Olivier Giroud who score 31 goals for France, he was always critized, but he answers in the field with scoring goals and leave his heart at the field no complaining himself.

If Sardar wants to quit TM, so get out, and everyone said that he deserves 7 or 8 please open your eyes and look the match another one.

For me, it's the same for the match against Marocco. He have to follow the example of Amiri or Omid who maybe they are less talentend than him but play with their heart and no regret.

Comment

LOOOOL he's our biggest talent with scoring 5 goals in Russian leage while Jahanbakhsh scored 21 goals !!!!

The facts don't lie, talents isn't enough, how many players we see with big talents but does nothing and dissapointed us?!!

I understand now why we are so late compared to the other football nation, with this way of thinking, we never will pass the 1st round !

Comment

Working...
                                X