No announcement yet.

Sardar: I may leave TM after the WC2018 if Iranians are not happy with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun is playing tough against great opposition. Its clear that he's not on the level to dominate a Spanish or Moroccan backline just yet, but he also has been "cold" for some time. I think if he gets some more help up front against Portugal to open up the defense he gets the goal that puts us through to the Round of 16.

Lets go Sardar!

Comment

We all get criticisms in our jobs and lives. YES, Sardar is taking it personal.

CQ should talk with him, not me or you.

Best wishes to our team against Portugal.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

I wonder how Ronaldo or Messi respond to criticism! I love Sardar and want him to succeed so bad, but come on man. Grow up and act professional.

Comment

We love Sardar, but when the hopes of dreams of over 90 million people rest on your foot, we expect him to perform. That 1v1 vs Morocco should have been %100 goal. When he does well we praise him, when he doesn’t then we critique him. It’s normal. Either man the fuck up vs Portugal or let’s give Gucci a crack at forward.
          SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
            I wonder how Ronaldo or Messi respond to criticism! I love Sardar and want him to succeed so bad, but come on man. Grow up and act professional.

Messi has actually "retired" himself from argentina NT multiple times for the same reason.

so you guys are all wrong about this.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
              We love Sardar, but when the hopes of dreams of over 90 million people rest on your foot, we expect him to perform. That 1v1 vs Morocco should have been %100 goal. When he does well we praise him, when he doesn’t then we critique him. It’s normal. Either man the fuck up vs Portugal or let’s give Gucci a crack at forward.
              That wasn't a 100% chance. It required much skill to finish it. He should have, but even great forwards miss that stuff all the time.

Either way, he is the type that needs support. That's fine. Some respond to criticism, some respond to support. That's just his psychology and CQ is the master psychologist so Sardar will be fine!

Comment

But TM doesn’t have the luxury to miss chances like that. We had 2 quality chances vs Morocco and scored 0. We had 2 amazing chances to score (Karim & Mehdi) and didn’t bury. God knows how many chances we’ll get vs Portugal
                SHOW TIME!

Comment

He is still young and overly emotional. I hope that will change with age. However, the criticism he is getting is also unfair. The guy was basically at times playing a midfielder against Spain and on the rare occasions the ball would get to him he would be deep in our own zone with no teammates in front of him. We cannot expect him to perform a miracle and dribble through 3-4 Spaniards and score a wonder goal.

My only criticism of him was that he was clearly gassed by the 75th minute. Not entirely his fault, he had to do a lot of defending. He should have been subbed for Gucci. Otherwise, his performance was fine considering the circumstances, game plan and the opponent.

Comment

Player is Ebrahimi, Amiri, PAG, ... that puts their live and soul there not the sardar soosool or JB soosool
                    YAVARE HAMISHE MO'MEN

Comment

He needs to believe in himself and not look at social media for validation.
                      He is immensely talented and did everything that was asked of him today. He can make the whole country proud next game, but he should work to not be this sensitive to useless comments from idiots online.

Comment

Handle the pressure Sardar. You want to prove you are world class player? Show confidence in yourself. Fuck the haters and the nay sayers.
                        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Sardar is hands down the most frustrating individual in TM I personally have ever witnessed.

Here we have a player, who at his core, is the most talented Iranian footballer of his era (arguably). He has shown brilliance and world class attributes time and time again and has established a very solid record for himself in international football (statistically speaking).

But, this kid has shown time and time again he makes ridiculous & amateur comments like this that make you scratch your head. He’s not good at controlling his emotions and worst of all it impacts his game. I mean for crying out loud he nearly gave an assist against Morocco and couldn’t dribble properly on that 1v1 which any other TM player would have berried. I honestly think that he can’t cope with high pressure situations and these trolls he pays attention to left and right makes it worse on him.

Instead of making silly comments he will later regret such as this he should take his own advice he gave Bouhaddouz the other day and “be a man and have faith in yourself”
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sardar: I may leave TM after the WC2018 if Iranians are not happy with me

Sardar should shut up and act like an adult

Instead of improving his game and telling people I will do more to meet your expectations, he comes up with garbage like this

CQ should bench him and bring in Gucci
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Sardar is a p$$y!

Comment

You guys are kind of proving his point

Comment

Working...
                                X