Sardar: I may leave TM after the WC2018 if Iranians are not happy with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
    Tbf Messi isn't scoring with the way Argentina is playing either.

Edit: Ibra would've for sure headed in those Taremi chances, though.
    Exactly and look at his and the rest of the teams reaction to all the hate and negativity. It's like they are motivated to shut the critics up.

With Sardar we have a classic problem...a Teammelli player who let's his emotions get the best of him...

Examples from past history:

A nervous Nima Nakisa who would not come out of goal

An angry slap fest between Rahman Rezaei and Badavi in the middle of the match

Khodad Azizi hitting a ref in mls

Countless tears after red cards and losses

Players refusing to hear criticism and over extending their retirement

Countless in fighting and fractured national team camps....and so much more drama

Urgh our Teammelli players need to undergo counselling and regular psychiatric evaluation for ffs.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by iranalltheway View Post
      during these two games you were beyond bad. .
      I disagree really strongly with this. Although I feel that as fans we should all be free to give our opinions, I am genuinely interested to know how he was beyond bad.

He ran short of 10k, he hustled until he got exhausted, won aerial battles consistently in both games. Defended from the front in our phalanx system.

I don't understand what he is meant to do? It's not like he is playing in a system where he is fed balls and has support?

I thought he played really well in both games and I would be the first to criticise if I thought differently

Comment

Originally posted by iranalltheway View Post
        He absolutely did not win 80% of air balls. .
        I could have been distracted in the stadium by doo doo doo dooing but from my perspective I thought he won almost all of his aerial battles for both games.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
          ^^ Iranian media/broadcasting people in general are abysmal. They talk more than their guests, talk about stuff as if they are experts, act like clowns, and blatantly call out people for trivial things like mispronouncing foreign names or failing to recall certain events. The dude "interviewing" Soroush Rafei did all of these things to Hamid Reza Sadr (who is a legit football historian and sociologist) when he called Spain's GK De Hea instead of De Khea. I don't know how people watch this stuff--really pisses me off.
          Actually the pronunciation of J or G differs depending on various accents of castellano. both H and KH or even something in between are correct!

Comment

Guys my friends who also met Sardar and the guys in red square (annoyingly I was going somewhere else myself because I'm an idiot) said he was improving in spirits and they all hyped him up. This is part of life and the pressure on him, I'm sure by the game he will be pumped back up to 100%. The other guys in redsquare were Torabi, Milmo, Gholizadeh, Hajsafi, Amiri

Comment

Sardar has it tough in this system and against this caliber of opposition. In Asia he has open lanes and moves freely.

He's running around like a headless chicken playing defense and noke hamleh, then they lob the ball from distance into the air intended for him, one vs three defenders...and he's supposed to do something. Iran has shown that they are dangerous on set pieces, not build up plays which require multiple passes (with the exception of the 2 breakaways vs Morocco).

But overall, the heart these guys are showing is unreal. Iran is gaining the reputation of a team nobody wants to play.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                Guys my friends who also met Sardar and the guys in red square (annoyingly I was going somewhere else myself because I'm an idiot) said he was improving in spirits and they all hyped him up. This is part of life and the pressure on him, I'm sure by the game he will be pumped back up to 100%. The other guys in redsquare were Torabi, Milmo, Gholizadeh, Hajsafi, Amiri
                Majid Hosseini was another..!!
                unmistakable, bache mazloumi, sarpayeeni Torbi's ghiafe was the one that gave them away upon eye contact..!! and the piercing cheshaye zaghe hossaini was the other that left an immediate memorable impact in my short instant of running into them in large crowd..!

Bey Bey was already posing for pics with another Iranian homie in middle of the st. when I saw him..!

Comment

Sardar Azmoun along with Jahanbakhsh, Son, Kagawa and a few others are the best players from Asia.

People need to understand that a player has to follow what his coach tells him to do. If his coach tells him to focus on defending (running back and forth as Sardar stated himself), then that’s what he has to do.

What the **** do these idiot fans expect out of him? He defends for 50+ minutes against a calculated and fit Spain who are used to playing one touch tiki Taka football (and yes.. elements of tiki taka from 2008-2012 FCB & España still exit) and these fans expect him to do better?

I’m sorry but get the **** our of here with that bs. Whoever expected more out of Sardar from this match didn’t consider everything before assuming and misinterpreting. For 99% of this squad (not counting Shojaei) this is the player’s very FIRST World Cup. Think about that for a second. Their first World Cup in the “group of death” with Spain/Portugal and everything on the line. Team Melli’s 5th World Cup appearance and this young talented squad has to defend the name and deliver.

People expected more from Sardar because he was going to play Spain in his club’s stadium Kazan Arena and expected him to do better. The expression “Neshastan baghale goad migan lengesh kon” fits perfectly with some fans’ criticism. It doesn’t matter if Sardar plays in Europe and that he’s had a relatively better exposure to a higher level of football than the other 15 something players. You follow what the head coach says or your sitting on the bench.

Comment

http://www.elpopular.pe/deportes/201...ial-rusia-2018

Just read this article. It claims Sardar is the second fastest player in the World Cup after the Peruvian guy. If this is true, just wow. No wonder Sardar is so highly sought after.

Comment

Messi 2.0

Comment

Working...
                      X