No announcement yet.

Sardar: I may leave TM after the WC2018 if Iranians are not happy with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Critics are ridiculous, Iran played like 6-3-1 with him alone surrounded by Piquet and Ramos. His Role was to be ready for fast counterattacks and headers. He did what he could providing the system which wasn't allowing him to show himself. This guy has definitely talent and slhe should just answer his critics on the field ... Even the Russian journalist - at the press conference of Quieroz - wanted Quieroz to criticize Sardar's performance and he didn't. Without Sardar, Iran wouldn't even be at world cup, the guy missed like one opportunity against Morocco, couldn't show himself properly against Spain and iranians are criticizing him ... How funny.

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
      As I said before I excepted allot more from Sardar Azmoun why he is called Messi! You must show it in the World Cup and not in qualification or Asian Cup. Sorry but in Kazan he do more. Sardar wants to go to bigger clubs in Europe but in this World Cup he did not show. Like i remember World Cup 98 no Azizi or Daei did not do somethink for Iran but it was Estelli and Mahdavikia.

I hope then against Portugal that Sardar Azmoun make a goal
      Dude, to "show more", you first need to get balls ... The guy missed overall like 1 opportunity during 2 matches, what do you want him to practically do when Iran plays 6-3-1 formation? Especially against Ramos and Piquet alone? Be reasonable.

Comment

I think CQ may sit him down for the Portugal game to give him a rest. Bring him in the 2nd half
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I have always said this and say it again. Sardar needs to grow up, this is not the mentality of a professional player, you never quit because of criticism, or else you're just too weak to be where you are at right now!

No artist, or professional athlete should read SM comments, this is a fact, they should not read social media's comments on themselves. As a matter of fact a professional player should not even have the time, nor care enough to go waste their time on SM to read what public says about them. He has a thin skin and needs to thicken up!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Same with Ramin!

Sardar either needs to turn off his comments on Instagram, or get off of it. This shouldn't affect you this much. Many love us.
            Amen!

It is so bizarre that a player of such caliber makes such issues and excuses to quit playing for his national team. Especially when we all know that it's just a hollow statement, trying to make a point. Sardar jaan, please make your point on the pitch. We all love you and know how talented you are, but please focus on your footballing career and stop living like a little teenager!

Comment

This ain't the time homie, you can shine in the portugal game if you get your shit together!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                Amen!

It is so bizarre that a player of such caliber makes such issues and excuses to quit playing for his national team. Especially when we all know that it's just a hollow statement, trying to make a point. Sardar jaan, please make your point on the pitch. We all love you and know how talented you are, but please focus on your footballing career and stop living like a little teenager!
                Professionalism is still lacking. Plain and simple. He has no more room to grow in Russia and this year was far from great in RPL. He needs to grow and get out of his comfort zone.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
                  The only player I'm pissed at is Milad. God that was the worst final minute I'd ever seen in my life what was he doing?
                  He tried to do this. Very effective if he could get it right. He was great when he came in.
                  https://youtu.be/aLoBNf25X3w

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                    He tried to do this. Very effective if he could get it right. He was great when he came in.
                    https://youtu.be/aLoBNf25X3w
                    I think he was getting spurred on by the bench to do a long throw and poor guy had no choice. It was hilarious thought, especially him praying to god and kissing the ball.

Comment

Guys we should all go to his instagram and give him the mental support and show him that he's not alone. give him the fighting spirit and i am sure we will se a goal or 2 from him. he is pissed and sad about himnself. let this fire explode like a volcano ont he pitch against portugal!

Comment

LOL I just dmed him saying that I have faith in him and TM to defeat Portugal, and that TM makes Iranians all over proud. Also to keep his head up and ignore critics. Not sure if he will ever read it but worth a shot

Comment

Sardar came back and defended, he was next to our DM's or CBs at times, how can we expect him to also be running on a break away. He played purely as a holding striker today, to win duels in the air, hold the ball, and pass it to teh wing, and he did that. He is young, so he must take this to heart, but he needs to learn to look past it.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I think this wc didnt help his status to leave Russia although he played better today, maybe he should wait till the last game and make up his decision. I wouldn’t mind seen Gucci play!!!

Comment

Azmoon shouldn't have been in starting line up. CQ should not make the same mistake in Portugal match. He's been tagged as iranian Messi? What a silly joke!!
                              YAVARE HAMISHE MO'MEN

Comment

Does the bitching and complaining ever stop here?

Geez, everyone is singing our praises for holding our own and creating more chances vs. the best team in the world.

Some of you guys need therapists/life coaches or whatever.

---

Thank you Sardar! You did your best out there and they always had two guys on you.

Comment

Working...
                                X