No announcement yet.

Puyol in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read somewhere that the reason for the cancellation was that he was to get paid $20,000 for his TV appearance, and the authorities were furious that with the imposed sanctions and high price of the dollar, 90 should not have invited foreign guests as football analysts.

Note: appearance in this context meaning his presence on TV as an invitee. Nothing to do with his appearance which may have led to misunderstanding of some people on internet.

Comment

Spanish embassy has negotiate with Iran, about not letting Puyol in the program cause he is a well known separatist from Catalonia province.

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mahyar24 View Post
        Spanish embassy has negotiate with Iran, about not letting Puyol in the program cause he is a well known separatist from Catalonia province.

Any sources?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          Any sources?
          Puyols iranian manager: he mentions it indirectly.
          http://tamasha.com/v/8Rox4

And some more details from Omid Dana:
          https://youtu.be/EfHV-McGq64

Comment

And some more details from Omid Dana:

https://youtu.be/EfHV-McGq64
            That's your source?!! Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              That's your source?!! Seriously?
              On this kind of things you will never have any clear evidence nor reliable sources as these often are top secret.
              But what we can do is to read the news and here what people have to say. And in the end of the day put two and two together and come to a conclusion.
              Maybe what I am saying is not right at all. But thats my conclusion. If you have a better conclusion, please share with us.

Comment

On this kind of things you will never have any clear evidence nor reliable sources as these often are top secret.
                But what we can do is to read the news and here what people have to say. And in the end of the day put two and two together and come to a conclusion.
                Maybe what I am saying is not right at all. But thats my conclusion. If you have a better conclusion, please share with us.

True, you can look at the facts (what ever there is to see) and then you can use your logic, put 1 and 1 together and come to a possible "theory" (not a conclusion as there is no way to conclude anything without a clear evidence)! But listening to that guy is the last thing I would do to come up with a logical, objective theory!

Comment

Most logical theory seems to be money issues. Although they got eto a few days prior.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X