No announcement yet.

Iran vs Spain [Post-match discssion]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saied fighting back tears in the post-match interview: http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=52886

We love you and are proud of you Saeid! At 21 years old, you played marvelously against the best players in the world.

A top tier league is in your near future, my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
      Lol actually I think it was really funny but in an innocent way.. it's not that much of a big deal.
      It's the 1st on R/Soccer funny if aren't Iranian

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        I agree with the rest of your post, but not that part, SVD jan.

You call Karim's thunderous shot a wasted opportunity? He pulled a snap volley out of no where that went inches wide. It wasn't even a chance, Karim created it.

I know he's playing out of position, but Karim has showed me so much this WC. He really has a heart of a lion and is far removed from his Cinderella days. Much praise Karim!
        Contrary to his so called Cinderella days, one of the reasons CQ uses Karim even out of position is because he runs so much, and wins a lot of duels.

Comment

Also fuck that referee for not giving a card to Spain for when their players kicked Rezaeian in the ribs! But quick to give Amiri a card for something of less.

Comment

Man amazing roller coaster of emotions. I'm a proud Iranian today and I can't wait for Monday

Comment

PORTUGAL ranked #4.....vs Spain ranked #10.....do you think this has been the case the past few games? It seemed to be that CR and Portugal were ecstatic that they tied Spain and barely managed to keep it together for Morocco. Can be...just true, that we will be facing a weaker team than Spain on Monday? Or is this wishful thinking? THOUGHTS EVERYBODY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                It's the 1st on R/Soccer funny if aren't Iranian
                F!@$'em.

Comment

Originally posted by KarimiMan48 View Post
                  PORTUGAL ranked #4.....vs Spain ranked #10.....do you think this has been the case the past few games? It seemed to be that CR and Portugal were ecstatic that they tied Spain and barely managed to keep it together for Morocco. Can be...just true, that we will be facing a weaker team than Spain on Monday? Or is this wishful thinking? THOUGHTS EVERYBODY!!!!
                  I wouldn't take those rankings so seriously. Spain are definitely a stronger side. Portugal winning the last Euro has them up so high.

Comment

Well there are articles out on it already: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...throw-ins.html
                    https://www.thesun.co.uk/world-cup-2...ersault-throw/
                    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Was the guy who brought the Wallet Lighter Iranian?

Comment

Iran best team in Asia earned the respect of many people. Even the Jew controlled Nike must be sobbing tears.

Comment

Dani Carvajal on Iran: "That's not football. It's a betrayal."

Easy to say when you're part of the more entitled team.

https://twitter.com/MiguelDelaney/st...47985422696449

--------

What the hell is wrong with this monkey?

Comment

Team Melli won today. BIG TIME!

After 40 years iranian women were allowed to attend the Azadi Stadium. No opposition did this, no reformers and not Trump. It was TEAM MELLI! They did it! They are the force that unites all Iran and iranians. They put so much pressure, that the regime had to open it gates.

Eftekhar mikonam! What a TEAM! Those guys are real HEROES! Now it's time to fully support Team Melli! Twitter, Facebook, all social media channels has to be flooded by us!

ALL FOR TEAM MELLI

Comment

Billion dollar football team that has been pampered all their lives is upset with a team that played with unity

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
                                Iran best team in Asia earned the respect of many people. Even the Jew controlled Nike must be sobbing tears.
                                the entire religion of our jewish friends have nothing to do with Nike's CEO Mike Parker who happens to not be Jewish....but i do agree, any added stress to our boys....counts as a distraction. it bewilders me how Spain have gone so tough with their coach getting sacked just less than 48 hours before...imagine if that happened to CQ....it would be chaos.

Comment

Working...
                                X