No announcement yet.

Iran vs Spain [Post-match discssion]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing I have to say is I don’t want to see anyone speaking negatively about Amiri ever again. Some of the comments about him before the WC were embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
      without azmoun we wouldnt have made any chances, jumping up and down whole game like come on...

every chance we made azmoun was involved in.
      We don’t see the same match I think and if he was involved in every chance, it’s not in positive way, Amiri was involved in every chance we had, he was our best player tonight even french TV talk about it !

Comment

Decent performance, but Spain have to improve if they want to be World champions.
        Maybe could have got a result if we played with more attacking intention instead of always parking the bus - BTW I am fine with parking the bus for moments of the game, but do we really have to concede a goal before we try to score?
        You get what you get with CQ - Hopefully after him we get another foreign coach with a different mentality, more of a risk taker who can still provide the defensive structure needed against top teams.. But lets be honest.. It ain't going to happen. CQ is the best we got and that we will ever get.

Lets see if we can score a goal in this WC vs Portugal. Interesting how that game will go.

Comment

All I say is, Mehdi Taremi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From defensive duties to his offensive games, dribbles and passes....he was incredible!!!!!

Comment

Honestly wow, what a game by Iran. I was so impressed and so were all my non-Iranian friends who watched with me. Well done to the boys. I just hope they don't give up now cause they were crying after the game. We really need them fully determined for the next game as we have a legitimate chance to go to the knockout stage.

Comment

Why isn't Gucci playing? Azmoun was practically invisible during the game
              Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                Lucky deflection goal for Spain
                We should have played like this from the beginning (amazing attack)
                So proud of team melli

Was it offside guys?????!!!! Im really sad if it wasn’t
                It was not only offside, it was a hand by Iran too

Comment

Azmoun did not again impress me at all and they call him Messi I just excepted so much more. When the moment Iran made 1:1 I jump and make party with all my 5 german friends they where also for IRAN it was hard IRAN not get the 1:1 it feels very bad. Alireza Jahanbakhsh i not understant why the all game seating and only last 15 minutes come in.

We need a win against Portugal because draw 0:0 we got 0 goals Portugal +1 we need to WIN. I like Taremi and Ansarifard. I am wonderikng what CQ going to do?

Comment

Absolute pleasure to watch our boys executing their general's tactics meticulously, ..the rapid and precise shift in strategy when conceding the goal was just amazing to say the least.
                    As already stated, we can definitely beat Portugal..

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                    به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Another important revelation from this match that will have a positive impact on TM for 10+ years: Majid Hosseini!

Wow. How good did this kid play? Just turned 22 years old. His 2nd cap. And he played cool as a cucumber against the best players in the world. We have found our CB duo for the next decade.

Iranianarsenal11, perhaps your theory was right

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        Lousy and even embarrassing first 50+ minutes. Great remainder of the match. We should have played like that to begin with and we may have stolen a point or three.
                        Specially since a draw was practically useless to us.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I would have much rather seen us attack for 90 mins, with some decently experienced players then park the bus. Regardless, thank you to our boys for putting up a good fight and keeping the outcome respectable.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            I disagree. There was the double save by Beiranvand. The shot from inside the box that went over the bar. The clse range shot that Rezaian blocked. The goalmouth scramble, etc.
                            Haha,

That inside the box shot by Silva would never have been a goal tho, would go straight to Beirandvard and no way for him to shoot differently.
                            Double safe was a bit of his own fockup, as he should've just punched the ball outside. Technically speaking it wasn't even a double save, as the ref whistled for a freekick before anyways.

They had like 2 actual scoring chances and so did we (if don't don't include the offside goal as it was offside and hands by PAG before that, Ezzi didn't head the ball, PAG flicked it with his hand.)

Knowing that we have to go for a win now and seeing Portugal play like that against Marrocco, I still give us a chance to advance, who knows maybe even as the head of the group of marrocco manages a to get a draw against Spain.

The situation is a bit different from 2014 as Portugal still has something to win (head of the group) and a lot to lose.

Comment

It's going to be fixed for Ronaldo to go through

Imagine the money fifa will loose if iran knocks out Portugal

It's nice to dream and I k ow we can beat Portugal but everything that fifa can do to ensure we dont win will happe n
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh11 View Post
                                Why isn't Gucci playing? Azmoun was practically invisible during the game
                                Not just during the match but the beginning of world cup! He was in his stadium!!!!!

He’s not the key player we think ! Our key player would be Ansarifard and Jahanbakhsh regarding their season in club !

I don’t understand why CQ did’nt replace Azmoun!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X