No announcement yet.

Iran vs Spain [Post-match discssion]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our boys played excellent! We can defeat Portugal!

Comment

Lousy and even embarrassing first 50+ minutes. Great remainder of the match. We should have played like that to begin with and we may have stolen a point or three.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Hi to all !

I’*m the only one that I found Azmoun very bad for the beginning of world cup?!!

He doesn’t run, make pressure on the defender, he doesn’t play with his heart!

I understand now why he prefers to stay at Russian League instead of moving for a bigger club because he hasn’t the level !

Same for Jahanbaksh, our domestical player like Amiri played with their heart and ghreyat !!!!!

Comment

All the neutral people I saw the game with said that a tie would have been a more fitting score line.

I am so proud of TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
            If you are a truly neutral observer, you would say a fair result would be a draw!
            Lucky deflection goal spain, unfortunate goal by Ezzatolahi getting called off!
            First half Spain had NO CLEAR scroing chances! second hald also NO CLEAR scoring chances, while Iran had in second half clear scoring chances!
            A draw would have been fair...
            same story vs Yugoslavia 1998.
            same story vs Argentina 2014!
            and now Spain...
            I disagree. There was the double save by Beiranvand. The shot from inside the box that went over the bar. The clse range shot that Rezaian blocked. The goalmouth scramble, etc.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

without azmoun we wouldnt have made any chances, jumping up and down whole game like come on...

every chance we made azmoun was involved in.

Comment

1) Overall great performance, I'm really proud of them, the first half they managed to play the way Quieroz wanted. This is an insanely strong Spain team, just look at their recent results.

2) Unlucky on the offsides and emotional rollercoaster but it was the right call

3) Spain goal was crappy but just like Morocco own goal if a team fights and has people in position and feeds the ball in the right spot then these things like deflections and chance events must be accepted across the board.

4) We don't create many chances, so we MUST do better at converting the changes we have. Karim's miss and Mehdi's miss hurt, Mehdi's worse as he was perfectly positioned!

Comment

The entire fifa organization revolves around Ronaldo, we have a tough task ahead

Comment

Agree with many here.

I want to start by saying that we were much more tidy defensively and didnt give spain any serious chances, their goal was very lucky!

The entire team was good today and I really cant say that anyone wasnt fantastic.

unfortunately we only started to pay attention to our passes after we conceded, but we were the better team for the majority of the second half.

We created very dangerous chances, starting from ansarifards shot on the corner, to the many headers that we had.

Also, since when is amiri iniesta?? that play was fucking gold.

we showed that we can attack effectively, even against spain.

with our second half performance im hoping our boys understand that they need to go into portugal game guns blazing, just the way we played in the second half.

Portugal is significantly weaker than spain, especially on the defensive end of things. They lost every single ball when morocco was taking free kicks today.

The whole team was good but I want to give a shoutout to Majid hosseini who played a flawless game for his THIRD ever cap for iran!
                    And a shoutout to amiri for literally being everywhere on the field, and for making that assist.

Taremi was also a standout today. He was amazing in his defensive duties and was our most effective attacker all game, he got his head on more than a few chances and nearly scored on all of them.

overall I am very proud of how we played against SPAIN!!!

we can definitely beat portugal! no question!
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

this was amiri's best game ever, hes not good on link up play but damnn was he amazing at everything else today

Comment

I really wanted him to throw Gucci on for the last few mins. The guy always comes up clutch.

Comment

Serious question was azmoun okay? He looked really ill during the national anthems. Even people I was watching with commented on that.

Comment

Very solid game we should hold our heads up high going into the next match full of confidence.

The first half we did what we needed to which was hold Spain at 0 and in the second half it was anybody’s game. Both teams had solid chances and a small error today was not in our favor whereas against Morocco it was.

Kudos to Ezi and Amiri who looked like pure class out there today. They seemed a level above the rest of our team IMO
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We need to study Ronaldo's goals vs Spain. He scored 3 and we scored none. Time to study.

Comment

Our defensive strategy has made Azmoun a ghost. I would prefer Gucci up front late game.

Comment

Working...
                                X