Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ari View Post
    Team Melli won today. BIG TIME!

After 40 years iranian women were allowed to attend the Azadi Stadium. No opposition did this, no reformers and not Trump. It was TEAM MELLI! They did it! They are the force that unites all Iran and iranians. They put so much pressure, that the regime had to open it gates.

Eftekhar mikonam! What a TEAM! Those guys are real HEROES! Now it's time to fully support Team Melli! Twitter, Facebook, all social media channels has to be flooded by us!

ALL FOR TEAM MELLI
    THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Dani Carvajal on Iran: "That's not football. It's a betrayal."

Easy to say when you're part of the more entitled team.

https://twitter.com/MiguelDelaney/st...47985422696449

--------

What the hell is wrong with this monkey?
      Queiroz responds to Carvajal: "He should put his eyes on his teammates, and just look what happened with the Egyptian"

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Dani Carvajal on Iran: "That's not football. It's a betrayal."

Easy to say when you're part of the more entitled team.

https://twitter.com/MiguelDelaney/st...47985422696449

--------

What the hell is wrong with this monkey?
        He's just trying to rationalize and excuse the fact that he was completely shut down by our champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          Queiroz responds to Carvajal: "He should put his eyes on his teammates, and just look what happened with the Egyptian"
          I never knew that Carvajal was such a bitch.

The world, on Twitter, is heralding our boys and championing them for their play - and this entitled idiot comes and says this? F you!

Comment

Goddammit I wrote an essay, only to see it getting cleared when I hit the post button. Pissed me off so much!!!!

Comment

https://twitter.com/wiqaralikhan/sta...35661282603009

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                Goddammit I wrote an essay, only to see it got cleared when I hit post button. Pissed me off so much!!!!
                It's okay, please re-write, it'll help you relive through the emotions of being a TM fan

Comment

Comment

If he is referencing feigning, El. Classico is always played with Real and Barca’s Madonnas faking injuries and crying fouls all the time. He should be used to that.

I think CQ put a stop to that in the second half anyway
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

One hope I have after this game is let this be the very LAST time any numb-skull calls Azmoun Iranian Messi.

ENOUGH.
                      his pitiful attempt to dribble which was extremely sad to even watch shd put an end to this idiotic tag.

he is NOTHING like Messi.
                      He's just a young striker with prospect.
                      That's all.

stop calling him Messi.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                        Well, if he could execute it like this girl maybe we could get a goal in the dying seconds of the match. But I am really proud of our team today, they did everything right and they should go with their heads up. Spain is the favourite to win the whole Competition and seing our guys play that good against a Spain that got a very lucky shitty goal like that, that is huge my brothers. Give positive energy now to our warriors so that they can win the match against Portugal and make Chris cry!
                        https://youtu.be/aLoBNf25X3w

Comment

All I know is CQ better go into Portugal game looking for a win.
                          Defensive against Spain, sure, no problem. We really aren't the best team and playing all out we'd have lost by a couple goals.
                          But next game we win or we go home from russia. I don't care if we lose by 1-0 or 3-0. We have to score (something we haven't done yet this WC...) or we will 100% go back home to Iran by next Tuesday.
                          And keep playing Azmoun. Of course he won't do anything when we're playing 11 men in our own third. But against portugal if we attack then he will have chances and he is one of our best strikers. It would be ridiculous to take him out now. He just needs the service. 3 inches higher and he'd have scored against Morocco...

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                            Well, if he could execute it like this girl maybe we could get a goal in the dying seconds of the match. But I am really proud of our team today, they did everything right and they should go with their heads up. Spain is the favourite to win the whole Competition and seing our guys play that good against a Spain that got a very lucky shitty goal like that, that is huge my brothers. Give positive energy now to our warriors so that they can win the match against Portugal and make Chris cry!
                            https://youtu.be/aLoBNf25X3w
                            It would have been amazing if he executed it well...anyhow first one r/soccer
                            https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...against_spain/
                            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Iran played great, TM has improved, but we need to understand that FIFA is not going to let Spain & Portugal get eliminated. This is big business doing its thing. Imagine how much $$$ they would lose if their dear Spain or Portugal not make it out of the group stage to keep people glued to the TVs?

Comment

Would love to see Ghoddos as CAM and Taremi as LW instead of Ansarifard next game
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X