X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran vs Spain [Post-match discssion]

Great team work.
    10/10.
    really proud to be Iranian and Team Melli Fan.
    The boys gave their best and sacrificed everything they had.

Give CQ a blank check right now!

Comment

A display we can be proud of. One of the best teams in the world needed a lucky/deflection/pinball type goal to beat us.

Taremi should have equalized with his late header.

Its such a shame that Spain and Portugal drew in their opening match. Them splitting the points was the worst result possible. Because of that we now need to go for broke against Portugal and I genuinely believe we have a shot at beating them, Morocco dominated them and really should have beaten them.

Comment

Great perforamnce, one of the best I've seen from TM. They scored on a lucky deflection and we had a goal disallowed, not against Qatar or Bahrain, but against Spain!!

Amiri, Taremi and Ezzat all were great. Amiri is shaping up to be the player of the tournament for TM.

Also, for those that will inevitably say "We should've played like we did after they scored on us from the beginning!" No. Just no. Ask Saudi. If we open up like that, we expose ourselves to counter attacks from Spain. Good luck with that. And our players can't keep up that pace for 90 minutes.

Bacheha motchakerim!

Comment

Amazing job from Team Melli deserved better, I feel really gutted right now but I’m so proud.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Lucky deflection goal for Spain
            We should have played like this from the beginning (amazing attack)
            So proud of team melli

Was it offside guys?????!!!! Im really sad if it wasn’t

Comment

Proud of this team, manager, and the supporters we have. Portugal should be scared!!

Comment

The result is respectable. World class defending. But, we seemed to lack a goal scoring touch. I didn't expect to dominate Spain but we blew some quality looks from close range. My biggest criticism this match would be Azmoun. Very weak on the ball. I would preferred more possession and distribution to the wings in anticipation of a cross...rather than flopping, flicking to nobody and challenges from behind. Also Ezzatollahi is a huge upgrade over Shojaie!

We can sneak one over Portugal...I'm a firm believer.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Great performance but I feel like we showed them way too much respect in the first half. 2nd half proved we can actually play attacking football.

Comment

It was clearly offside. It was the right call.

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                    So proud of team melli

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                      So proud of team melli

It was offside. EzZ was originally in good position, but the first deflection ended up putting him offside.

Comment

Apologies...won't let me delete double post.
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Iran vs Spain [Post-match discssion]

We deserved to win, and certainly didn’t deserve to lose especially on a mistake goal

Spain was lucky on the goal and didn’t create any chances.

FIFA also should not get away with selecting a spanish speaking ref from Uruguay as Carlos vaguely pointed it out

Also shame on anyone that opposed and criticized Carlos and the team from domestic coaches to IFF for not renewing his contract and both color fans

Don’t let your heart be broken over this, we will beat portugal and advance to second round

The world saw which team was the real champion
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

This is the summary of the game

Spain played tiki taka iran sat back and let them for 45 mins

52 min Spain scores of a ricochet

62 min iran scores var cancels it

65 min on iran dominates and has 3 chances to score
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

If you are a truly neutral observer, you would say a fair result would be a draw!
                              Lucky deflection goal spain, unfortunate goal by Ezzatolahi getting called off!
                              First half Spain had NO CLEAR scroing chances! second hald also NO CLEAR scoring chances, while Iran had in second half clear scoring chances!
                              A draw would have been fair...

same story vs Yugoslavia 1998.
                              same story vs Argentina 2014!
                              and now Spain...
                              Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 06-20-2018, 01:25 PM.
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X