Group H Thread - Colombia, Japan, Senegal, Poland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job Senegal!

Poland is the biggest fraud ever. They are so undeserving of the top 8 ranking. They should have never been in pot 1, Spain should have been there instead. Maybe we wouldn't get the group of death is the Poles hadn't understandingly been placed in pot 1.

Comment

Also, great job Japan! Huge boost for Asian football's reputation.

I really hate South Korea, the 8-0ers and the Aussies so outside of Iran, Japan is the only Asian country I would like to see play well at each WC.

Comment

Japan was a bit lucky but the atmosphere was like Colombia's home game and Colombia's equalizer came from a wrongly awarded free kick. Well deserved victory. By the way, Japan became the first Asian side to defeat South Americans at the World Cup.

Comment

fantastic job by japan, in my opinion probably still the best asian team. They dominated everything against a colombia side that looked like they had 20kg weights attached to their boots.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            fantastic job by japan, in my opinion probably still the best asian team. They dominated everything against a colombia side that looked like they had 20kg weights attached to their boots.
            Japan is up there but nah, we are still better than them.

Colombia is a very good squad but lets not pretend they are as good as Argentina or something. They are probably the 4th best team behind Argentina, Brazil, and Uruguay.

Colombia is probably slightly better than Morocco. Without a 10 men Colombian team, the results could've been much different.

None the less, much respect to Japan for making Asia proud today.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Dude they won against a 10 man Columbia that forgot how to defend. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It was good, but they're a long way away from their best.

Comment

Senegal is very organized for a Black African team. This is the most balanced group of the tournament.

Comment

Colombia Collapsed when the idiot got a red car for ball handling in the 18 yard box! ( aka USA 94) he gifted the Japs, a penalty and one man out!! and the Japs took full advantage, but IMO, If Colombia had more composure they could have snatched a draw in the very least! They just lost it! Mentally they were out for 90 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Japan is up there but nah, we are still better than them.
                    That's crazytalk, man.

Let me know when Iran has a roster loaded with players who are on clubs in the Bundesliga, Premiership and Ligue 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Vestvood Vizard View Post
                      That's crazytalk, man.

Let me know when Iran has a roster loaded with players who are on clubs in the Bundesliga, Premiership and Ligue 1.
                      Team being the key word... not individual group of players!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Team being the key word... not individual group of players!
                        If Japan had a coach like ours they would be competing for the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          LOL is Szczęsny stupid?
                          I can't stand him. Majority of Polish people can't stand him. I don't understand why Fabiański is not getting a start

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            If Japan had a coach like ours they would be competing for the title.
                            If Japan had sanctions like we do, they wouldn’t even qualify

However, Japan is the only team in Asia, besides Iran that I respect
                            SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                              If Japan had sanctions like we do, they wouldn’t even qualify

However, Japan is the only team in Asia, besides Iran that I respect
                              and extremely lucky with their groups both in 2014 and now... exteremly lucky!
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                                why do the commentators keep calling this controversial ? The Polish defender should have kept an eye on the senegal player on the sideline
                                ratings. its the me reason why uneducated people like alexi lalas are part of the panel
                                SHOW TIME!

Comment

Working...
                                X