Group G Thread - England, Panama, Tunisia, Belgium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL 4-1!!!!!!! 8 for 8!!!!!!
    FIFA should think twice about allowing these teams in the World Cup.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

More thuggery and elbow to the face on a throw in. Should have been a red card.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Belgium showing ruthlessness in goal scoring that a lot of other top teams haven't shown so far.

Comment

Half of these players look like they haven't played in 6 months.the other half look like they can't play at all.

Comment

Grass rolling has begun.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              Grass rolling has begun.
              Dude you have almost 40k posts. I'm sure you live in your mom's basement.

Comment

With this loss the mass elimination is completed.

Comment

Keeper handled the ball outside the box to stop a goal scoring opportunity. Should have been a red card.

Comment

Grass rolling even as they are heavily losing. Pathetic.

Comment

Thuggery continues. Belgian players chopped down in the box twice. Should have been two penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        Grass rolling even as they are heavily losing. Pathetic.
                        Didn't Tunisia beat Iran recently? You still sound bitter as hell over that loss.

Comment

Belgium is looking so good, best team in the tournament so far.

Comment

With this impending 4-1 loss by Tunisia, the collective Arab incompetence in football will be:

8 games played, 0 Wins, 0 Draw, 8 Losses

3 Goals scored, 18 conceded

Some meme on Instagram said F.I.F.A. stands for = Football Isn't For Arabs

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                              Didn't Tunisia beat Iran recently? You still sound bitter as hell over that loss.
                              It was in a friendly match and It was an own goal.

Comment

Three arab teams have been eliminated. A fourth one will follow suit in about 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X