Group G Thread - England, Panama, Tunisia, Belgium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toopchi View Post
    Tunisia played a good passing game, but did they even have a shot on target (other than that stupidly conceded penalty)?
    Iran has proven that bezan ziresh tactics work. everybody is trying to copy spain's tiki taka philosophy. but us iranians, we have our own footballing philosophy. its not tiki taka, its "ziri hava" mizani ziresh mire hava!
    We don’t play a “bezan ziresh” game. All those type players were crossed off years ago by CQ. There is a big difference between playing aimless football versus a deciplined and defensive tactic, which has brought us results for 8 years
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by toopchi View Post
      Tunisia played a good passing game, but did they even have a shot on target (other than that stupidly conceded penalty)?
      Iran has proven that bezan ziresh tactics work. everybody is trying to copy spain's tiki taka philosophy. but us iranians, we have our own footballing philosophy. its not tiki taka, its "ziri hava" mizani ziresh mire hava!
      Our football philosophy is normaly "Footbale Ali Asghari "

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        I hate England.. Lost my bet because of this shit.
        dick

Comment

lol what's with the hatred to england..? they deserved to win.

KANEEEEEEE
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

LOL 5 minutes in and they are already starting their thuggery and yet conceding a goal. 8 for 8 coming up!
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

That penalty call was outside the penalty box.

Comment

LOL 2-0!!!!!! 8 for 8!!!!!!!
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Tunisia's playing some decent stuff here looking to equalise.

Comment

More thuggery. Should have been a red card.

Comment

LOL 3-1!!!! 8 for 8!!!!!!

Comment

For attention of those who expect Team Melli to play Tiki Taka against Spain or Portugal!

You have to use the best of what you have!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          That penalty call was outside the penalty box.
                          That's why I'm worried about the Portugal match.

Comment

That 2nd half sums up Lukaku, to an absolute tee.

Two lovely finishes, both with perfectly timed runs to stay onside or pull the defender one way and go the other.

Then we have the ridiculously bad first touch when he was through on goal and not gambling on getting a goal from a De Bruyne cross.

He'll go on to score a couple more if Martinez doesn't haul him off to save him for Thursday though.

Comment

Tunisia is like Africa's Saudi Arabia. They are always disappointing.

Comment

This Belgium team will make it far.
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X