• Time
  • Show
Clear All

After Round 1:

1 Persian team: 3 points
    4 Arab teams: 0 points

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Poor North Africans - Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco all losing in extra time!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        I feel bad for the Tunisians.
        That is 3 North African teams that have conceded last minute.
        Egypt, Morocco and now Tunisia.
        I feel so good right now haha😂 That last minute goal gave me some $$$

Comment

Thus far all African and all arab teams have lost.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

lucky cvnts
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              I feel bad for the Tunisians.
              That is 3 North African teams that have conceded last minute.

Egypt, Morocco and now Tunisia.
              Uruguay is comfortably much stronger than England.

We faced a much tougher team without our best player and still performed much better than Tunisia. They barely got forward.

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                Uruguay is comfortably much stronger than England.

We faced a much tougher team without our best player and still performed much better than Tunisia. They barely got forward.
                I agree - Tunisia looked weaker than a Salah-less Egypt. Plus, they were lucky that a couple penalties were not called on them - especially, since the one they got was so flimsy and cheap.

Comment

Iran only Asian and African team so far to have a win. Japan and Senegal left. Chances are that will stay going into the 2nd round. Maybe Senegal can pull a win against Poland, but doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    I agree - Tunisia looked weaker than a Salah-less Egypt. Plus, they were lucky that a couple penalties were not called on them - especially, since the one they got was so flimsy and cheap.
                    True - I was surprised by England's lack of bite. They should have had a few.

Comment

England are extremely lucky to be in this group, but they will certainly struggle in the next round against decent opposition.

Comment

England's 2nd goal looked like it was choreographed!
                        Tunisians gave up an unnecessary corner kick(90th min.) and the goalie showed zero reaction to the ensuing header!
                        Is there anyway to find out how much were the bettings on this game compared to some other ones!
                        A*T*T*I*T*U*D*E is EVRYTHING
                        http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-her-swim.html
                        or Search Nadya Vessey

Comment

England doing what they do best on the world stage: choking. Injury-time goal—obviously CQ mind games.

Comment

Tunisia played a good passing game, but did they even have a shot on target (other than that stupidly conceded penalty)?
                            Iran has proven that bezan ziresh tactics work. everybody is trying to copy spain's tiki taka philosophy. but us iranians, we have our own footballing philosophy. its not tiki taka, its "ziri hava" mizani ziresh mire hava!

Comment

Originally posted by toopchi View Post
                              Tunisia played a good passing game, but did they even have a shot on target (other than that stupidly conceded penalty)?
                              Iran has proven that bezan ziresh tactics work. everybody is trying to copy spain's tiki taka philosophy. but us iranians, we have our own footballing philosophy. its not tiki taka, its "ziri hava" mizani ziresh mire hava!
                              if it was so easy to do it, then everybody would do so and get results.

Comment

I hate England.. Lost my bet because of this shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X