X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn that was a close game.

Its too bad that they beat the saudi's record in this tournament

Comment

If 6-1 holds both Panama and Tunisia are out. Belgium and England will have 6 points, 8 goals for and 2 goals against.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        We are not in the group of death. Sorry. Groups D, E, and F are just as difficult as ours and prob more balanced!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
        Balanced doesn't mean more difficult.
        Our group is way harder. Its become more clear the other groups are much worse after 2 rounds.

Comment

Where are the US experts who were complaining about Asian teams.
          Take away another CONCACAF spot and give it to AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Balanced doesn't mean more difficult.
            Our group is way harder. Its become more clear the other groups are much worse after 2 rounds.
            Agreed. European Champions, World Cup winner, African champions and highest ranking Asian team in one group and people still say its not the toughest group in the WC.

Comment

Also I don’t understand how the VAR didn’t pick up 2 offsides in the England goals. They even checked them.

Comment

https://twitter.com/ped7/status/1010...667141121?s=21

What were they thinking?! This and milads throw have been two of the lolzy af moments

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Where are the US experts who were complaining about Asian teams.
                  Take away another CONCACAF spot and give it to AFC.
                  Because KSA was so much better than Panama? Only Europe and S. America should get more spots. Lordy how much Chile, Ecuador, Italy, Holland are missing!

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

My English friends already talking about England winning the World Cup lol

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Because KSA was so much better than Panama? Only Europe and S. America should get more spots. Lordy how much Chile, Ecuador, Italy, Holland are missing!

Unfortunately it will only get worse as Asia, CONCACAF, Africa and Oceania will be getting more teams in future World Cups.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

KSA is head and shoulders better than Panama. England took mercy on them in second half.

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
                          KSA is head and shoulders better than Panama. England took mercy on them in second half.
                          Yes they showed it vs. the lowest ranked seeded team.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                            I just realized that after today half of the World Cup will be over...
                            Can’t believe it has gone by so fast..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              Panama are a dirty dirty team.
                              Man kheyli dasteh kam nadarim

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                                Panamq are awful..
                                They are in the World Cup, Pakistan is not. Your initial point is nonsense. Pakistan has both more population and more football culture than Panama (Panama having the lesser population and their popular sport being baseball).

Comment

Working...
                                X