Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Spain; Info, Updates & Live Reports (20.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys it is pretty easy to stay positive on that one. WE HAVE NO FKKK THING TO LOOSE. we play our best defensive park the big fat Persian bus game and hope we pull though a 0:0 or a miraculous counter on Azmoun to win it 1:0 which will shock the world. anything else will be as expected and we focus on making sourakh the Portugal old a**sss defense to go to the second round.

Guys celebrate and enjoy this world cup. emptying the next can of Spanish beer now

España que te prepares para un tormento de arena desde Persiaaaaaaaaaa

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

What do you guys think about rotating some key players so they are fresh for Portugal? Is it really wise for azmoun to ball chase for 90 or should we start Gucci?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        damn so masoud is playing

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
          He's the only one on the squad with a lot of experience playing in Spain and we all know how easily he goes down and draws fouls and we do need the set plays in this match - all say Da Gea fumble!

This is actually the first time in 6 years I don't mind the guy playing for at least 45 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
            He's the only one on the squad with a lot of experience playing in Spain and we all know how easily he goes down and draws fouls and we do need the set plays in this match - all say Da Gea fumble!

This is actually the first time in 6 years I don't mind the guy playing for at least 45 minutes!
            In theory you're right, but recently he has not done a good job of drawing fouls. He just ends up turning the ball over because he falls over the moment some is within a 5-meter radius of him.

I really hope CQ reconsiders starting him as we need quick players on the counter-attack.

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
              I will get an hearattack everytime he touches the ball.

Comment

It's his "defending" I'm worried about.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  It's his "defending" I'm worried about.
                  Masoud is best as a CAM behind striker. If he is playing, let's hope he is used behind Sardar.

With Ehsan, Omid and Saeid now ready for central midfield position, we won't need to use Masoud there.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkNr9s3F...nmemesofficial

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      In theory you're right, but recently he has not done a good job of drawing fouls. He just ends up turning the ball over because he falls over the moment some is within a 5-meter radius of him.

I really hope CQ reconsiders starting him as we need quick players on the counter-attack.
                      why do you need quick counters early in the game?
                      it's better to use pace against a tired defense line

Comment

navad's predicted lineup

Comment

The pressure is on spain to wiN! TM should go in with positive mentality. Lets park the bus and play defense out of this world! My gut feeling is 0-0.

Comment

I am hoping for a 0-0 result and dare I dream about a 1 goal win for Iran.

Regardless, even if we lose, we still hold our fate in our own hands and that is something we have never had at a WC. Truly amazing. 1 win out of the next 2 games will see us make it to the knockout stage!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                              I am hoping for a 0-0 result and dare I dream about a 1 goal win for Iran.

Regardless, even if we lose, we still hold our fate in our own hands and that is something we have never had at a WC. Truly amazing. 1 win out of the next 2 games will see us make it to the knockout stage!!!
                              That is true!!! Iran in good position with its own destiny in hands..

Comment

Expect the first 20 minutes of the match to be under immense pressure by the Spaniard. Hopefully we won't collapse. If we don't, then we will flip the momentum and Spain can get a taste of what Argentina of 2014 WC experienced against TM. Our boys always perform better against stronger teams.

We often play better against fancy teams, than physical and tall teams. To mention a few examples: Iran Vs. Argentina we played amazing, Iran Vs. Bosina we were outplayed by the more physical and taller Bosnian side. 2 years ago in 2 back-to-back friendlies we beat Chile 2-0 and then lost to Sweden 3-1

I have a good feeling about our match against Spain. I think we will get one point...

To the amigos that are struggling to stay positive about this match:
                                The last time Iran was down to a team at the end of 90 minutes in an official match was against Bosnia nearly 4 years ago to the day!!!
                                If it's going to take Spain and giants to try and end that record, I say bring them on!
                                Whooaaaa very true. Last we last an official match at the end of the 90th minute was 4 years ago against Bosina!
                                Last edited by Keano; 06-19-2018, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X