Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Spain; Info, Updates & Live Reports (20.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
    Iran will win by one goal. The goal will be assisted by Beiranvand and scored by Amiri.
    -If my prediction is true all of you owe me Kebab Barg with doogh.

Edited: Just to be clear that is around 140 meals
    And you will have to eat all of that in one day.

Comment

John Duerden article about TM and Queiroz versus Spain and Portugal:

http://www.espn.in/football/club/ira...carlos-queiroz

Wall Street Journal article about TM at the World Cup:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/irans-w...use-1529400600

Comment

It’s interesting that Spain camp is talking about scoring against Iran in the first few minutes. Hopefully that means they think the result is a forgone conclusion.

Don’t you just love it when we are the UnderCheetas!
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

^ Yeah, Isco sounded pretty cocky in his interview - like the guy and don't blame him but all the better for us.

BTW Hierro looks like he hasn't shaved or taken a shower for days and he said he has barely slept since arriving in Russia!

Poor guy stepped in to help (I think originally to mediate) and now his head will be served in a special Andalusian Kaleh Pacheh!

Comment

From Hierro to Zero!

You must feel for him, he’s really dropped himself in it. In matter of days he’s got to train the team with his own tactics and same time do his homework on the group teams, learn and prepare for games against the oppositions. These are just the two fundamentals - there are lots of incidentals.
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

We say it as a joke usually but it is not a joke - Spain might be the one team that could perform decently without a coach.

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
              From Hierro to Zero!

You must feel for him, he’s really dropped himself in it. In matter of days he’s got to train the team with his own tactics and same time do his homework on the group teams, learn and prepare for games against the oppositions. These are just the two fundamentals - there are lots of incidentals.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                they don't call it UEFAlona or Penaldo for nothing man
                no penalty no party
                Mexico federation just got fined $30,000 because their fans called Neuer a puto after every goal kick. thats been a mexican tradition for decades and they just now wanna fine them? something tells me that mexico wasn't supposed to win that match
                FIFA is a business not a sports governing body. thats why they have a bid for world cup host instead of having an all time host. its more beneficial for them if Iran does not advance. thats why we can't be put in a position that allows the refs to choose the winners. it will happen if we have 3 or 4 points vs portugal as they will either have 2, 4, or 1 point going into the match and will need a win to advance. this game vs spain is a must win for us
                I was “jokingly” saying for us to match fix because with 1 win we get out of this group.

Comment

Will we play in red? As we are the homeside and can choose, I think Queiroz will force Spain to use their white away shirts...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                    Will we play in red? As we are the homeside and can choose, I think Queiroz will force Spain to use their white away shirts...
                    It's official, we will wear the red.

Comment

This game is infinitely harder than the Morocco game. I don't expect points, but we have no choice but to be hopeful.

Comment

Pre match conference live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgo5joWmABg

Comment

Masoud captain again.

Comment

Iran win will pay 19.50. Tie a 7.

This is going to be a miracle if we win or tie.

Comment

To the amigos that are struggling to stay positive about this match:

The last time Iran was down to a team at the end of 90 minutes in an official match was against Bosnia nearly 4 years ago to the day!!!

If it's going to take Spain and giants to try and end that record, I say bring them on!

Comment

THIS IS WHERE WE FIGHT.

Comment

Working...
                                X