Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Spain; Info, Updates & Live Reports (20.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly thus far having watched the games, to me Spain and Portugal seem the strongest and most dangerous teams. Not sure maybe my bias led me to think this way. But both Portugal and Spain looked to benefit from the most lethal attacking teams with great scoring ability!

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
      Germany loss a warning for Spain ahead of Iran clash
      https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...-idUSKBN1JE1XG

well, if we keep the door shut till min 75-80, panic can set in.
      and when a superior c0cky team confident of winning big is kept at bay till then, their panic gets more pronounced and plays on their nerves even more.

…. which spells open season on mistakes and errors and open field behind defenders. all primed for fast runners like Ghodoos, Amiri, JB, … etc

Comment

I am confident Shojaei will start. He is the only player who has played in La Liga for years and knows their football and footballing style, as well as their language (Ansarifard also played a season with Osasuna)

Rest assured Masoud will start. So prepare yourselves so that you won't get shocked and pissed yet again upon the start of the game!

Comment

It does make sense for Shojaie to start although I wish It would be

Dejagah , but hopefully He plays much better than he did in the Morocco

Game and also he has a yellow so he better not get another

One or he will done for the Portugal match.

Comment

Iran will win by one goal. The goal will be assisted by Beiranvand and scored by Amiri.
            -If my prediction is true all of you owe me Kebab Barg with doogh.

Edited: Just to be clear that is around 140 meals
            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

i have a good feeling going into this game. we are carrying momentum from our morocco game, our boys spirits are up. we all remember how close we were to tie/beating argentina. our boys won't let that slip away this time. although spain is still a machine, they don't have a coach. i feel like we can pull the upset of the century. if costa rica can do it, why not us? if mexico just did it, why not us?

spain also needs points, which will open things up for our counter attack, we just need to capitalize. the last thing we need is a tie or a loss. if that happens then i promise the referee in the next game will dictate the outcome, by favoring penaldo.
              SHOW TIME!

Comment

We should ask the Moroccan guy who scored the own goal if he can introduce us to anyone that's like him on the Spanish team.

Comment

oh, for f**ks sake !!

Can Iranians STOP with this moronic labeling & comparisons of our players with int'l stars?
                  First the embarrassment of labeling Azmoun as Iranian Messi !!!
                  Now, Ezzatolahi is supposedly Iranian Pogba????
                  WTF is wrong with us?

it's beyond cringe-worthy. It's "sink into the ground" embarrassing.
                  stop it. please.
                  Have mercy.
                  have some shame.
                  take pity on our players and stop it

Comment

When all else fails, match-fixing prevails!

Comment

Guys, we don't need a miracle to get a good result from this match... every match we've played under CQ, as frustrating as it may have been at times not being more offensive minded, has been preparation exactly for this moment and this type of opponent.

Even the 4-1-4-1 that we played against Morocco was our final preparation for this. We were drawn in a tough group, we got the result and sit on top of the table, Spain is in a must-win situation with a demoralized goalie (that was just voted out by Spanish fans) and honestly Hierro is not even at the experience level of Daei, let alone Queiroz.

This is the first match we can actually play for a tie and be happy with that result, especially if Morocco beat Portugal or that match ends with a tie. And the boys will give this 120% I'm sure if they gave Morocco 110%. This is what CQ said to El Pais about our players:

"I have to make a claim about Iranian players: I have never seen players in my life who offer both football and the national team in exchange for so few compensations. Nowhere in the world are there players who give themselves with such enthusiasm and motivation..."

It's a pretty long interview but if you want to read it with Google translate:

https://elpais.com/deportes/2018/06/...93_256117.html

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                        oh, for f**ks sake !!

Can Iranians STOP with this moronic labeling & comparisons of our players with int'l stars?
                        First the embarrassment of labeling Azmoun as Iranian Messi !!!
                        Now, Ezzatolahi is supposedly Iranian Pogba????
                        WTF is wrong with us?

it's beyond cringe-worthy. It's "sink into the ground" embarrassing.
                        stop it. please.
                        Have mercy.
                        have some shame.
                        take pity on our players and stop it
                        But I don't mind if we come out of this match with an Iranian Ramos (i.e. someone to take out Spain's most influential player on the field, give Da Gea a mild concussion and get away with it)!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          When all else fails, match-fixing prevails!
                          they don't call it UEFAlona or Penaldo for nothing man

no penalty no party

Mexico federation just got fined $30,000 because their fans called Neuer a puto after every goal kick. thats been a mexican tradition for decades and they just now wanna fine them? something tells me that mexico wasn't supposed to win that match

FIFA is a business not a sports governing body. thats why they have a bid for world cup host instead of having an all time host. its more beneficial for them if Iran does not advance. thats why we can't be put in a position that allows the refs to choose the winners. it will happen if we have 3 or 4 points vs portugal as they will either have 2, 4, or 1 point going into the match and will need a win to advance. this game vs spain is a must win for us
                          SHOW TIME!

Comment

Thinking of this

----------------------Beiro-------------------
                            -Pejman Majid PAG MIMO-

----------------------EZZA------------------
                            -AJB Omid DEJA Ehsan-
                            -------------------SARDAR-----------------

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iranian-Fan View Post
                              lol hope you are joking.. the referee was great he made good decisions and didnt disadvantaged iran.
                              I don't think that he was great if you men the ref for the Morocco game, the same things that gave us yellow cards didn't apply for morroco.

Comment

iran.png
                                I see two possibilities:

First with a solid midfield, the second with a switching defending line of 3 or 5 players, but still with solid midfield.

Comment

Working...
                                X