Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Spain; Info, Updates & Live Reports (20.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
    We had some amazing chances in the Argentina game, probably than vs Morocco, if we perform similar and are very very lucky we could score.

If Spain just underestimates us like Argentina, and gives us space to play unlike Morocco, we might do it.

Comment

Roozbeh cheshmi is officially injured according to the website of IFF, he will miss the remainder of the matches but will stay with the team in Russia.

Big blow for us! we will see what King Carlos will do now with only 2 days remaining!

http://www.ffiri.ir/news/detail/-%D8...5578/news.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
        Roozbeh cheshmi is officially injured according to the website of IFF, he will miss the remainder of the matches but will stay with the team in Russia.

Big blow for us! we will see what King Carlos will do now with only 2 days remaining!

http://www.ffiri.ir/news/detail/-%D8...5578/news.aspx
        Damn what's up with all these injuries?

Comment

I feel so sorry for Roozbeh. Will Gholi replace him in official squad?

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PeymanCQ View Post
            I feel so sorry for Roozbeh. Will Gholi replace him in official squad?

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
            I think we still can use the standby list. BUT chesmi will stay in russia with TM and he has begun his recovery since yesterday after the injury immediatly. we do have other capable defenders as well. majid hosseini pejman montazeri and khanzade. But we will see what cq will do. he knows what to do. maybe this is an tactic by the master himself who knows.. we shall see. i am not worried. i trust the team and CQ and we will put on a great show and hopefully we win!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Damn what's up with all these injuries?
              We should ask Ali karmic, brankø, ghalenoi , and the rest of the so called coaches in iran.

Comment

So can we use the standby list? Can we add Jalal?

Comment

No, you can only ads new players ahead of the first game...

But we have enough alternatives, that's why we have a 23 man squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                    No, you can only ads new players ahead of the first game...
                    But we have enough alternatives, that's why we have a 23 man squad.
                    Yes, Khanzadeh, Pejman and Majid Hosseini are there. I think it is between Majid and Khanzadeh. But how about adding Gholizadeh now?

Comment

Spain. 2008 Euro champions. 2010 world cup champions. 2012 euro champions. Heavy favourite to win the world cup in 2018. They have many many champions on their team such as ramos. Nacho. Isco. Ascension. Pique and more. Their coach Fernando hierro is looking to prove him self and is extra motivated. On the other hand our preparations have been very weak to prepare for a match of this caliber. International sanctions have put tremendous pressures on us. We are the under dogs
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        Quite funny: While celebrating the WIN in Cologne (Germany) with my Shirokhorshid flag alot of Germans said how nice and better the Shirokhorshid flag is then the current one. And to my surprise most iranians, who had the current flag were so happy to see my Shirokhorshid flag, that they asked me to take a picture with it.
                        Shirokhorshid has been our flag for over 1,000 years! This Banana peel Flag is one of occupation, backwardness and will soon disappear!

Comment

So a spanish speaking referees is officiating this match? How is this approved by Fifa?
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                            Spain. 2008 Euro champions. 2010 world cup champions. 2012 euro champions. Heavy favourite to win the world cup in 2018. They have many many champions on their team such as ramos. Nacho. Isco. Ascension. Pique and more. Their coach Fernando hierro is looking to prove him self and is extra motivated. On the other hand our preparations have been very weak to prepare for a match of this caliber. International sanctions have put tremendous pressures on us. We are the under dogs
                            Thank you! Now where is ehsan singapore when you need him. Has anyone even seem him lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                              Thank you! Now where is ehsan singapore when you need him. Has anyone even seem him lately?
                              He's in Russia

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                So a spanish speaking referees is officiating this match? How is this approved by Fifa?
                                They don't have the same bias for each other like Arabs do, don't think it will be a problem

Comment

Working...
                                X