Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Spain; Info, Updates & Live Reports (20.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh you're right I totally forgot it.
    a tie would have been a moral boost
    I hope Queiroz can build the squad again
    they fought against Spain wow never will forget this passion

Comment

I hope that AJB, Dejagah, Ghoddus,
      MilMo will start from beginning against Porutgal
      since we need a win.

Actually i am very confused why CQ brouth AJB+
      Ghoddus so late. Why he is not bringing MilMo and
      Dejagah.

Comment

Comment

idk what this cartoon is portraying, but i love the inclusion of MiMos throw in
          SHOW TIME!

Comment

There’s no question that Team Melli will make some changes for the match against Portugal on Monday. Carlos knows what he’s doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
              idk what this cartoon is portraying, but i love the inclusion of MiMos throw in
              I love Omar Momanis work, you guys should follow him on twitter https://twitter.com/omomani

Comment

I don't think Ashkan is fully fit, hence wasn't risked.

I do think JB will start, however I'm not sure who will play CAM.
                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Maybe we can revenge the lost against Portugal [emoji1201] in last WC.
                  We can at least see an open match by TM which gives us a good chance to see TMs real abilities in attack line against a class team and not an Asian crap team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

The big difference in our team vs Mexico's counter attacking plan. Our players shoot the ball as hard away from our goal without any goal of attacking, their team passes the ball calmly and attack like beasts. Thats the only difference. we could do better than mexico at that but only if we have the right mentality and not panick. CQ said Cheshmi is Irans most modern and talented CB in 10 years Iran has ever produced. and now i know why. the guy passes the ball.

Our players have the technique to be the best.. only if they allow themselves to do so mentally.

I know for sure we will be playing a very good game against Portugal and i'm sure CQ will have them mentally by tomorrow

Comment

The latest power ranking by FourFourTwo
                      https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features...far?page=0%2C1

Iran is ranked 13th.

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                        Yes, unfortunately Karims touch on the head had Saeid offsides.

Unfortunate as heck!!! It also was a hand ball too lol
                        One announcer said Saeid was offside. Another commentator the arms in the air means it was an indirect free kick (?), and another commentator said saeid wasn't offside but Hosseini was and the ball grazed his head before it got to saeid which made it offside. Who knows what's the case but hopefully we can beat Portugal and advance.

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                          One announcer said Saeid was offside. Another commentator the arms in the air means it was an indirect free kick (?), and another commentator said saeid wasn't offside but Hosseini was and the ball grazed his head before it got to saeid which made it offside. Who knows what's the case but hopefully we can beat Portugal and advance.
                          With what I saw, the grazed header made it offsides. The call was unfortunately correct, and the linesman did raise the flag, albeit cautiously.

But yes I am confident in beating Portugal too

Comment

Working...
                          X