No announcement yet.

Group F Thread - Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Korea didn't have the quality in the final third. They tried but with that system Mexico was much better.

Comment

Group F Thread - Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea

SK plays really rough. Someone should tell them this ain’t Korea 2002. They also had a very difficult group. They played it as if they were playing Qatar.
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Have a feeling Germany will walk all over Sweden

Comment

So far, 122 German passes to Sweden's 6

More than 10 minutes in.

Comment

Damn! Sweden misses a one on one.

Comment

Remind me again why do we have a VAR?

Comment

That was a clear foul and a penalty. Should be reviewed. What the heck?!

Comment

%100 penalty not given to Sweden

FIFA wants Germany to go thru for sure

Very corrupt

Comment

This dumbass referee does not get the point of VAR. He thinks he is too good to rely on technology. What a sack of junk. Either use the VAR or get rid of it altogether.

Comment

Sweden trying to be Iran :-)
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

The 100% penalty not given for Sweden is exactly why I am worried about our game. VAR was introduced to prevent FIFA's favorite teams from getting screwed and not to bring fairness to the game. I expect Penaldo to take full advantage of this bias in our game.

Comment

Sweden score!!

Comment

wow .... so sad. This German team with so much talent will probably get eliminated. That first game of the WC is so important
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Idiot Neuer immediately signals to the referee that the goal should be disallowed. lol. Go grab the ball from the back of your net donkey. Germany should be down by 2

Comment

I'm surprised VAR didn't disallow the goal. Look out for bs calls against Sweden from here on out. VAR 1 - Sweden 1 so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X