X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

var is such a joke, as well as the referee
    clear foul on korean player resulting in second goal for mexico

Comment

Rooting for Mexico! Germany vs Sweden will be a sick game. Germany has to win or else they are almost out

Comment

I feel for Korea, they have showed heart for the last 30 min of the game.

Their lungs will be on fire.

Comment

And this is why weaker teams like Iran need to play defensively on the world stage. Just look at Tunisia and Korea and the disaster that was their world cup.

Comment

Smh They are playing so dirty! I'm glad they are losing!

Comment

2 Asians teams and 3 African teams eliminated by now. I hope we change that trend!

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                Well no one wins something forever. Ochoa will go down in the list of ultimate world cup players if he has another one or two good world cups.
                Well, he just conceded right now to South Korea.

Comment

Playing brainless and dirty football. Outmatched and outclassed. Go home Korea.

Comment

2014 flashbacks intensifies

Comment

Great goal by Son. South Korea played well, but the quality of Mexico is just higher.

Comment

great goal by son. If korea was a bit more composed and clinical they easily could have gotten a point.

Comment

Go home Korea. They scored a lucky goal. lol

Comment

South Korea fight well, even during last minutes they never tried to send aimless long balls to front, they carried it forward even with miuntes left to play.

Comment

Son ruined my prediction league

Comment

Son's goal was a carbon copy of Messi's goal against us.

Comment

Working...
                                X