Group F Thread - Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mind games level: CQ

lol koreas coach had the players wear different numbers during friendlies to confuse the swedes because asians look alike. i can't make this shit up it obviously did not work, but i love it!
    https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44513453
    SHOW TIME!

Comment

Sweden was awful too. They shut up those who were moaning that Italy and Netherlands weren't in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        we were around 5000 people celebrating that goal and the win at Ullevi Arena! It was reaining as well but who cares swedish summer for life and 3 points!

https://twitter.com/Agha_Zadeh/statu...03593451573250
        Usch, che suedi shodi to. Khosham nemiad😂

Comment

If South Korea pulls of a surprise and Germany beats sweden everyone will have 3 points going on to the last game.

Comment

I’m so glad Saman chose Team Melli over Sweden. He’s so genuine and honest about his decision too. I love it.

Comment

Ref from Argentina v TM is officiating SK v Mexico....questionable PK given against SK.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                Ref from Argentina v TM is officiating SK v Mexico....questionable PK given against SK.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                Many so many questionable PKs being given to big teams. Damn, I hope this isn't the case with us. Portugal - feeling it might be

Comment

Korean keeper looks like a girl

Comment

Why does Trump insists on having a Wall with Mexico ? There already is one- Ochoa

Comment

I'm jealous of how discipline Messicans are

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                        Why does Trump insists on having a Wall with Mexico ? There already is one- Ochoa
                        Kaveh Rezaei scored against him this year

Comment

Mexico is disappointing today.

Comment

Korea had several good chances in the first half.

Korean player was down. Penalty should not have been called. In my view, un-justified call.

Mexico shows to be a better team in comparison to S. Korea. I have a bet that Mexico will win.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

South Korea is supposed to play 4-2-3-1 but i see them mostly turning into 4-3-3 when they attack- Iran plays 4-1-4-1 and it rarely transforms into anything with Azmoun left on the front with no assistance.
                              If Iran plays 4-1-4-1 against portugal we are history.
                              Last edited by leviathan; 06-23-2018, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                Kaveh Rezaei scored against him this year
                                Well no one wins something forever. Ochoa will go down in the list of ultimate world cup players if he has another one or two good world cups.

Comment

Working...
                                X