Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope for Sweden and Mexico to progress.

Comment

Loll CQ mind games is killing everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
        Loll CQ mind games is killing everybody.
        ONLY WE PLAY ANTI-FOOTBALL, NO ONE ELSE!!!

Comment

IRAN better win it’s group
          Runner up will be placed in the tough bracket

Comment

The German’s just don’t do well in Russia, they never have

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Above 40% possession and fast break football that Mexico displayed is hardly parking the bus. Good quality counter attacking football is more accurate.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
              the entire team parked the bus from the 50th minute. Yes, there were quality counter attacks which is what you expect when you do park the bus. That's why you get counter attack opportunities.
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                the entire team parked the bus from the 50th minute. Yes, there were quality counter attacks which is what you expect when you do park the bus. That's why you get counter attack opportunities.
                We musta seen different games. Parking the bus is maintaining less than 40% possession and repelling waves of attack. Not playing from defense up, controlling and at times dominating play in your opponents half...they played a defense first strategy but used fast breaks to exploit Germany's offense only mentality.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  We musta seen different games. Parking the bus is maintaining less than 40% possession and repelling waves of attack. Not playing from defense up, controlling and at times dominating play in your opponents half...they played a defense first strategy but used fast breaks to exploit Germany's offense only mentality.

Not sure how you reached the conclusion that for a team to park the bus, time of possession has to be below 40%. You can certainly park the bus and still maintain 40% possession. You can make up alot of possession time through meaningless passing.

As for watching different games, you may want to go back and watch the game again and listen to the number of times both commentators kept saying that Mexico cannot maintain this super defensive strategy (aka, park the bus) :-) . they must have said it at least 6 times in the 2nd half alone

as for counter attacks, yes, that is usually the outcome when you park the bus. We had a number of those against Argentina, Dejagah's non-penalty call, Gucci's header, etc .....
                  “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                    Not sure how you reached the conclusion that for a team to park the bus, time of possession has to be below 40%. You can certainly park the bus and still maintain 40% possession. You can make up alot of possession time through meaningless passing.

As for watching different games, you may want to go back and watch the game again and listen to the number of times both commentators kept saying that Mexico cannot maintain this super defensive strategy (aka, park the bus) :-) . they must have said it at least 6 times in the 2nd half alone

as for counter attacks, yes, that is usually the outcome when you park the bus. We had a number of those against Argentina, Dejagah's non-penalty call, Gucci's header, etc .....
                    I watched on UK TV...didn't hear anything about defensive strategy. Anyways it's a matter of opinion...but traditionally, I view park the bus as 11 men defending and just kicking it away and sending 1 or 2 players to put pressure like a dump and chase. Something I really didn't Mexico doing at least not as a main strategy.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Swedes you will be able to see the game if you want on a huge screen in Tele2 arena in Stockholm or Ullevi arena in Gothenburg.

Comment

Rooting for S Korea. Make Asian football proud

Comment

Mexico was amazing today, I'm really impressed!
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                            Mexico was amazing today, I'm really impressed!
                            South Korean Tiger will lose against the Swedish Moose!

Comment

I think Mexico played an open counter attacking game with much success, ( atleast from the highlights ). Great game by Mexico! i knew they would beat Germany but was still a little bit skeptical but now they have all the chance to advance. its make it or break it for the Mexican National Team!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                                South Korean Tiger will lose against the Swedish Moose!
                                I hope South Korea wins, it would be good for Asia.

Comment

Working...
                                X