Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pandora View Post
    I.
    They will think likewise for Iranian players when Irainians become better standing up instead of lying on the ground.
    Wow you sound very salty and like you have an immense chip on your shoulder. Where are you from ?

I'm very proud of how TM acquitted themselves and everyone I am meeting in Russia is really impressed with how they played.

Comment

I wonder how many Swedes think of you as a fellow Swede though. I mean really, deep down...
      Wow, you have some next level bitterness going on.

Travel and open your mind and stop being so full of anger.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        Wow, you have some next level bitterness going on.

Travel and open your mind and stop being so full of anger.

Peace.
        lol he is the second member that does not comprehend that one can have two teams or two nations.

Comment

I'm not sure it's just that, I think the guy seems to be trolling, perhaps even a little racist, and wants to criticise all iranian fans. He seems to think of "all iranian fans" as one entity in his posts.

If he/she is from another asian country, its a bit weird as most of us here are pretty happy for our fellow asian teams, it reflects well on all of us for asian teams to do well. One thing for sure on all these threads is that we have never criticised fans of other asian teams as a group, yet he/she is doing it to us in our own forum!

If you are from Korea/Japan/Australia, you already have enough to laugh at us about, we are a pariah state. Politically we are isolated. We can't even get Nike to give Sardar his Mercurial Vapors, teams don't want to play us (Greece and Kosovo dropped us as our last friendlies), and companies/intermediaries don't get any money out of buying our players. We have no good agent contacts for iranian players so the most we can do with are Russian and Greek teams for our best players. Laughing at how politically damaged we are, when we love our football so much, should be enough for you.

Pandora, are you that bitter and angry that you can't credit a country with a football team which values 20-25 million (less than Son alone, or Kagawa/Honda alone!) playing as a phalanx defensively and then dominating second halves against the european champions, penultimate world cup champions and beating a team which had conceded no goals in qualifying and was considered a dark horse?

More than anything, as a fellow asian as well as us being proud of your team, you should be proud of us for getting 4 points in this group and being a few inches away from topping a group. Talking about iranian players on the floor (what, so portugal didn't spend as much or more time on the ground than TM, I must have been in the wrong stadium ?) just sounds really salty. I'm really damn proud of Team Melli for how they played despite all the obstacles thrown at them.

You must have little joy in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
            lol he is the second member that does not comprehend that one can have two teams or two nations.
            I hope we Belgium can meet you Sweden in the QF!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
            CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
              I hope we Belgium can meet you Sweden in the QF!

My money is on Uruguay vs Belgium final

or England vs Urugay final. It all depends on how it goes tomorrow

Comment

That is daring! Would be great.
                Indeed, Belgium will play for ending second. But I guess England wants that too in order to avoid Brazil.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                CITY

Comment

It is always very entertaining to read Iranian forums after a Korean match.
                  There is always a huuuuuge gap between how Iranians think of themselves and how the rest of the world sees them.
                  As someone already mentioned, not many Koreans went to Russia for this World Cup. They are not good shirt buyers either and Korean players have to serve in the military which depresses their value as players.
                  When European clubs buy Korean players it is mainly because they expect them to be useful.
                  They will think likewise for Iranian players when Irainians become better standing up instead of lying on the ground.
                  I respect the Korean team. I was very pleased to see Korea defeat Germany.

With that being said, the reality is that since CQ has been our coach, we have clearly had the edge over Korea (and the gap has increased the deeper we delve into CQ's reign).

No doubt, the tables will turn at some point. Korea will always be a strong rival.

However, failing to acknowledge Iran's superiority against Korea during CQ's reign is dishonest. You have to give credit where it's due.
                  Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Did you watch the last 2 Iran-Korea games? We controlled the game. It wasn't our usual defensive game. In Asia we don't play that way anymore.
                    why watch games when you can sit back and philosophize :-)
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

one interesting note. If Mexico had beaten Sweden, S. Korea would have qualified for the next round with 3 points.
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

For me its

Belgium/Brazil vs Spain in final ! Croatia is also solid team

Comment

If Mexico wins the World Cup (hypothetically speaking) the Mexican Football Federation, their national team and fans owe South Korea A LOT.

I also forgot to congratulate South Korea for their great performance vs Germany. South Korea was also unlucky as they could’ve ended with 4 points.

Good luck to Son, I read somewhere that he has to do his military service for 2 years now and won’t be able to play football until his service is over. Such a shame. Son is a great player. Respect to him.

Comment

Korea team got home, MOST fans were very proud of their performance and 3 points against Germany (given the team has had a lot of criticism in the media) but a vocal group of fans threw eggs and union jack cushions at them.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/30/south...efeat-7672352/

Comment

but our fans have no class because they were dancing outside of portugals hotel lmao

my god if this happened to Azmoun
                              SHOW TIME!

Comment

Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

Working...
                                X