Group F Thread - Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group F Thread - Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea

tomorrow Germany will play against Mexico. On Monday Sweden goes up against Korea!

Interested to see how Taeguk warriors handle their matches. I hope they get decent results for the sake of Asia, but most likely won't get more than 3 points in this group.

Comment

I feel like South Korea, if they play well can beat sweden and tie Mexico. Also for the record I rank Sweden as a pretty good team!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        I feel like South Korea, if they play well can beat sweden and tie Mexico. Also for the record I rank Sweden as a pretty good team!
        Our team sucks, individually this is the worst team sweden has had for over 20 years, we just have a great manager that has taken us to the world cup and hopefully he will be able to get some results

Comment

Alireza Faghani will be the referee for Germany - Mexico. That's a good match! Kudos to him. I can see him also refing one of the last matches of the WC: a semi final, 3rd place, or even the final itself

I hope Germany and South Korea advance from the group.

Comment

Sweden results over the past year or so don' reflect that.. I actually believe Ibrahamovich departure was a blessing to Sweden national team, allowing their coaching staff to execute better game plans and tactics

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
            به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Lalas with his usual brain dead analysis ....

"Mexico needs to fight the germans, punch them in face, show them they're not afraid" ......
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Faghani pushing away Kroos

Comment

Toni kroos and faghani going at it,
                  I'm proud of faghani

Comment

There are massive holes in the Mexican flanks because they’re way too narrow and aren’t improvising when they haven’t got possession of the ball. They’re staying rigid to what their coach has told them to do.

All the same, due to how narrow they are the Germans are scared right now because of quick counters at lightning speed.

Comment

Chicharito should have scored

Comment

how did Kroos not get booked?

Deliberate hand-ball, threw the ball away, had a go at the ref then squared up to him

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                          Chicharito should have scored
                          Chicharito really should have first timed that

Comment

I love the back and forth. Great effort by Mexico so far.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Like Peru, Mexico are exciting and quick going forward but have no composure

Comment

Working...
                              X