Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/serbia-...160155021.html

Serbs not taking this loss easily

Switzerland stars facing possible FIFA suspensions for provocative celebrations vs. Serbia

"“Unfortunately, only the Serbs have been convicted of selective justice, once the damn Hague and today in football VAR …” Krstajic wrote in Serbian, roughly translated to English."
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Brazil - Serbia 0-0 25'

Non of these 2 teams seem to be able to make it too far into the tournament TBH.

From day 1 I have been saying this WC it's all Croatia, they play the most organized and disciplined football. Their team work, passing and composure is head and shoulder above all other team so far. I think they have a great shot at winning the trophy!

Comment

Faghani is the ref of the game with a decent job so far!

Comment

The Brazil goal is one of my favourites of the tournament so far. It’s such an intelligent goal which tricks the defence being dragged to one side which then leaves Paulinho a pathway through to goal. Intelligent and a thing of tactical beauty with a perfectly weighted pass and a killer finish.

Comment

Who remembers Bruno Bellone and knows why I am asking this?
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

If I was Brazil I would have purposefully lost this match to face Sweden instead of Mexico, especially considering Mexico is their Kryptonite.

Comment

Working...
              X