Player ratings Iran - Morocco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darvish_gorgali View Post
    Obviously, that shows you are bikar and sitting here all day. this is a forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion but i guess you dont understand that. just calm down. are you telling me the quality of the iran's game was superior? we were outplayed by Moroccan player. there is no doubt about that. we got lucky at the end of day and I'm happy we got three points.
    iranianarsenal and inarsenwetrust and sam are you guys one guy with different username. losers. poshte sare ham ham post hamo like mikonid like bunch of kids.
    no I just saw your post here and remembered all the bs u said before the games that we would lose and get our asses kicked in Russia. And I can’t be those guys cause I support Man Utd lolll.

Comment

In hindsight, which player was missing in the Iran WC 2018 squad whom should have been invited?
      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
        In hindsight, which player was missing in the Iran WC 2018 squad whom should have been invited?
        I'm my opinion, nobody.

I can't think of anyone else who could have came on and helped us earn more than 4 points, so close to the round of 16!

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
          Yeah I think the team was the best it could have been, other than giving Gucci and Ghoddos more playing time don't think we could have asked for much more.

... If only we had prime Daei, we would've done something against Spain.

Comment

Will never forget being in the stadium for the Morocco game, seeing the lineup and instantly thinking we were going to get slaughtered.

Got proven wrong that day thankfully.

Comment

Originally posted by Stmaserati View Post
              Yeah I think the team was the best it could have been, other than giving Gucci and Ghoddos more playing time don't think we could have asked for much more.

... If only we had prime Daei, we would've done something against Spain.
              Ghoddos, maybe, but he's not as good at defending, so I can understand why he was only brought on late, when we had to attack.

Gucci - I don't think it would have helped to bring him on. He simply didn't fit in with the system we played at the world cup, where we played direct with many long balls towards Azmoun up front.
              CQ was also not going to risk adding a 2nd striker along with Azmoun during final minutes, because this would have put us at big risk of being scored on.

He definitely wouldn't have started Gucci over Azmoun, as that would have been a disaster, as he has no strength in the air, which we desperately needed up front.

Comment

Working...
              X