Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
    Carlos Quieroz 929304820938409238420384902384092348029384290
    Why? Iran had no structure, no strategy, and looked inept.

The players are there but the coaching still isn't at this level. Instilling an inferiority complex against the mighty Morocco is not a recipe for future success.

Playing for a scoreless draw in every game you coach at the World Cup isn't hard to do. Even the smallest nation ever to qualify for a World Cup, Trinidad & Tobago, did it rather easily. Are we on their level too?

Comment

Lets talk about the worst, wtf is Shojai thinking ??

Also i cant believe how many people write about Irans gret performance, what ? We really showed we belong to the lowest Teams in WC, defending with 10 man aganst Morocco?

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
        Lets talk about the worst, wtf is Shojai thinking ??

Also i cant believe how many people write about Irans gret performance, what ? We really showed we belong to the lowest Teams in WC, defending with 10 man aganst Morocco?
        would you rather us attack and loose 5-0 like saudi?
        SHOW TIME!

Comment

I dont think many on this board who talk about attacking more and less conservative watched the Iran-Bosnia game

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
            I dont think many on this board who talk about attacking more and less conservative watched the Iran-Bosnia game
            Well that was our last game and the argentina match had taken a lot out of us physically.
            Had we been fresh maybe it would have been different.

Comment

Some people will never be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by hasan View Post
                Well that was our last game and the argentina match had taken a lot out of us physically.
                Had we been fresh maybe it would have been different.
                bosnia played two games before our match as well
                SHOW TIME!

Comment

I'm happy we got three points. i dont care at the end of the day. i think we could've been better but i dont know why they are so stressed esp those that play abroad like azmoun. we need re-energize for our second match and defend and focus and go counter attack.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                    bosnia played two games before our match as well

Yes they did but we burnt ourselve out on both the nigeria and argentina matches chasing the ball for majority of the game. It takes more effort and energy to play defense.

Comment

Yes they did but we burnt ourselve out on both the nigeria and argentina matches chasing the ball for majority of the game. It takes more effort and energy to play defense.
                      you don't think nigeria and argentina kept bosnia busy?
                      SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                        you don't think nigeria and argentina kept bosnia busy?
                        Dude we defended against nigeria and argentina most the game bosnia did not.

Comment

Originally posted by darvish_gorgali View Post
                          I'm happy we got three points. i dont care at the end of the day. i think we could've been better but i dont know why they are so stressed esp those that play abroad like azmoun. we need re-energize for our second match and defend and focus and go counter attack.
                          we will see how's gonna whine once the first game is done. obviously you know football better than every one else shithead.
                          for those who keep saying this is just a friendly, go fys. we are incapable of passing couple simple passes. cheshmi is just a low class defender. we're gonna be raped in russia. lol
                          shitty play by shitty players. they have no tactics, can't pass, can't hold the balls, very slow. honestly, i have no hope in this team. I think CQ is done.
                          Just a few snippets of your posts over the past few weeks. Remember when u said “we’ll see who’s gonna whine after the first game shrhead” Is CQ done and the team raped?

Comment

Dude we defended against nigeria and argentina most the game bosnia did not.
                            It was because we only used like 14 players in 3 games. This time CQ is going to use everyone in the squad. We are super deep.

Comment

Beiranvand 7 - great saves, a few scrambles and a shaky punch
                              Rezaeian 7 - love the attitude, good on D and moving up
                              Cheshmi 6.5 - ditto here! Few silly fouls in the 1st half tho
                              Pouraliganji 7 - held it down playing on the end
                              Hajsafi 6 - had a tough task in the 3-4-3 tracking back a lot more for defense. Struggled at first with some very weak challenges.
                              Ebrahimi 7.5 - great tackling, great strength in challenges, great passing! What a gem. Thankful he stepped up in such a crucial way today. MVP candidate today.
                              Shojaei 4 - bad fouls, bad work in transition, not in sync with the team in attack, lost possession a bunch of times. Only positives was helped to organize and in defense.
                              Ansarifard 6 - left a chance in the table in attack, but much improved in this midfield role that he has struggled with before. Hustle was good.
                              Amiri 6.5 - incredible hustle, and physical too. Didn't do much on the ball, but was everywhere and helped on defense
                              Jahanbakhsh 6.5 - same as Amiri really, but showed some skill on the ball and passing
                              Azmoun 6.5 - is going to score soon. The 1v1 miss was bad. Won a lot of headers.

Hosseini NA - smart to get him in today
                              Ghoddos NA - looked comfortable in midfield
                              Taremi 6.5 - glad he's back, want to get him more involved

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                                Beiranvand 10 : has to be a 10. Stopped everything and made no mistake.
                                Rezaeian 7
                                Cheshmi 8 : shocked by his performance. I don't remember him making any mistakes.
                                Pouraliganji 8: solid as usual
                                Hajsafi 9: probably one of our best players today.
                                Ebrahimi 8 : great defensively if not pretty invisible.
                                Shojaei 5: another yellow, giving the ball away on multiple occasions. Probably explains why CQ took him off.
                                Ansarifard 8: was one of the TOP runners on the team today.
                                Amiri 7: kind of invisible.
                                Jahanbakhsh 6: also invisible but I don't blame him, the ball didn't get to him much!
                                Azmoun 7: some nice touches

Hosseini 8: great for the few minutes he played
                                Ghoddos 7
                                Taremi 8: great for the few minutes as well
                                Amiri kind of invisible? He is the one who sent the through ball for Azmoun. His thick skull is the reason why Nordin Amrabat got knocked out.

BTW, while Azmoun had some nice touches, dear members did you forget that his blunder in the first 15 minutes could've ended up in a disaster for us? Bless his heart for coming back to defend, but he did not clear the ball for the life of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X