just ALIREZA BEIRANVAND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
    Would love to see Beiranvand make some big saves against Ronaldo.
    would love to see no saves neccessary vs Ronaldo!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by cfc83 View Post
      We won this game because of him! Best I've seen a keeper play since the good old days of Abedzadeh when I was a little kid.

Alireza Beiranvand! 🇮🇷🦁🇮🇷🦁🇮🇷🦁🇮🇷🦁
      nah aftaabe, nah maaitaabe, ahmadreza abedzadeh

Comment

Patricio just left Sporting CP for Wolverhampton Wanderers. I'd like to see Beiranvand going to Sporting!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Patricio just left Sporting CP for Wolverhampton Wanderers. I'd like to see Beiranvand going to Sporting!
          Brb going to a team with no players.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

NO! they beat the shit out of their players...

Comment

خوشا ایران خوشا دروازه بانش
              لر با غیرت و شیرین زبانش
              لری با غیرت و میهن پرستش
              به دنیا شهره شد پرتاب دستش
              که بیرانوند باشد نام آن لر
              لری خوش قامت و خوش فرم و قلدر
              لری رنجر لری همچون کماندو
              که میخواند کری بهر رونالدو
              پنالتی را کریس زد با دل و جان
              مهارش کرد ولی شیر لرستان
              سر و جانم فدای غیرت او
              که می لرزد پلنگ از هیبت او
              سرود این شعر را فرهاد یاغی
              هنوز اما حکایت مانده باقی
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Beiranvand: you made us proud. Portugal limped into the finals thanks in part to your amazing PK save. CQ saw your potential, and you rewarded him with 3 amazing games. Keep up the amazing work for TM.

Comment

I first always thought that Alireza Haghighi is the best for us but this has been changed now to ALIREZA BEIRANVAND GREAT WORK Thanks man! I am happy the arrogant Ronaldo did not score at all and he really had to give him RED card. World Cup 2014 was first time CQ work and here 2th WC of CQ and we where not Lucky but next World Cup 2022 our luck will come! 3th World Cup of CQ with Iran and 11 years by then with Iran
                  THANK YOU ALIREZA BEIRANVAND I was so sad the goal of Portugal because there was nobody who would stop him our good defence did not react on that ball.

Comment

Anyone got a highlight of Beiranvand's throw in the game against Portugal? He had one of his long throws and people on Reddit are talking about it.

Comment

Beiranvand has been getting a lot of praise. He will be on a lot of best keeper of the group stage lists.

Comment

So now can we agree he is the 9th best keeper in the world?! (Seriously though this time!) So much respect for him, especially being a minority in Iran and facing all these hardships he's faced. RESPECT!

Comment

Chetoriiiiii Krisssss
                          Who knew he’s gonna deny kris at the wc

Comment

I am not saying this because I'm biased. I've actually been extremely critical of him in the past. But I think he's truly underrated. Seeing goalies like De Gea play so bad (who's supposed to be the bet by the way) and then Beira like this.... Just think about it!

Comment

Panelists saying he has been one of the best goalies in the World Cup.

Comment

Unfortunately a group stage exit makes it unlikely FIFA will select him as keeper of the tournament but unless there is a miracle elsewhere I really think he will be in the official squad of the tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X