• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His body form is like Superman/Batman!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
      Outstanding today:
      Beiranvand, Cheshmi, Rezaeian, Ebrahimi, Haj Safei! outstanding!!!
      Please add Amiri to this list!! He hustled and knocked the crap out of #16!!

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
        Please add Amiri to this list!! He hustled and knocked the crap out of #16!!
        He ran the most as well. For both teams. Almost 11km! Amazing.

Comment

Filled me with confidence in this game from beginning to end. Looked majestic.

Comment

I have been one of his biggest critics for the past couple of years since he has been at Persepolis and have been the #1 complainer on seeing him as our first choice keeper......that being said, I ate my words today and owe him a huge thank you as he was brilliant today and showed a ton of confidence in goal. Damet garm Beiro
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He was great. Mind you that our teamwork and defense contained Morocco. Iran had the only real clear cut scoring opportunity of the game (Azmoun 1 on 1 with keeper)
              "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

SOOOO FOCUSED. I was surprisingly shocked and his focus made the HUGE difference!

Comment

from sleeping on the streets to keeping clean sheets

this guy has so much heart its unbelievable. he's an inspiration and true national hero. love that scene of him crying on the pitch with his goalie coach. we love you biero!!!!!!!!
                  SHOW TIME!

Comment

Perfect game by him, heroic.
                    He will need to be immense against Spain on Wednesday, have every faith he will be.

Comment

There are games that we forget and there are games that are etched in our memories forever ... and the heroes that made that posiible we shall remember. Alireza Beiranvand was one of those heros last night. He played a perfect game. All his exits were right on the money. He had at least two monster saves. His confidence was contagious to all of our defenders. Roozbeh Cheshmi, who was brilliant himself, kept hugging him and climbing on him after the final whistle. He was telling him: thank you brother for having our backss. Alireza had the backs of 80 million Iranians last night!

Comment

Liverpool, make the move

Comment

He was excellent yesterday.

Comment

He pulled through for us today. He has his ups and downs but today he delivered when we needed it the most. Big thanks to him.

Comment

Two brilliant saves, no single mistake. Seeing De Gea's mistake I really have to repeat that we put our keepers under the microscope too often!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                                Two brilliant saves, no single mistake. Seeing De Gea's mistake I really have to repeat that we put our keepers under the microscope too often!
                                Would love to see Beiranvand make some big saves against Ronaldo.

Comment

Working...
                                X