Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ Agreed terms to extend contract till Asian Cup. Signature Pending!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
    Complete the Quieroz World Cup Trilogy with a quarterfinals appearance in 2022.
    who says a quarter final appearance is not going to happen this world cup?

A win against Portugal, followed by another win vs a softer opponent in form of Russia/Uruguay, and we're there

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
    به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Should we beat Portugal or even play nicely against them, rest assured his contract will be extended until 2022 WC.

BTW it baffles me that Bijan Zolfagharnasab criticized TM’s performance against Spain, saying Queiroz tactics against Spain were wrong and we shouldn’t have played like that! 🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️[emoji1353]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Should we beat Portugal or even play nicely against them, rest assured his contract will be extended until 2022 WC.

BTW it baffles me that Bijan Zolfagharnasab criticized TM’s performance against Spain, saying Queiroz tactics against Spain were wrong and we shouldn’t have played like that! 🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️[emoji1353]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Yea man it also baffles me that Mila kunis criticized CQ ! good thing you dumped her

Comment

I can't believe some people were bashing on King Q. a couple of weeks ago cough (Hoorad) cough !

I hope this turns out to be true

Comment

Great News CQ just confirmed this right now , in his live interview with adel ferdousipor. He will stay until after asian cup. Ferdowsipor also asked him if his gonna keep 10 players (under 25) in his team for AFC cup. CQ replied that it depends on his stat and analysis .

Edit continue : CQ also said "enshalah " we will celebrate irans championship In afc cup . he also thanked people for their support.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              Great News CQ just confirmed this right now , in his live interview with adel ferdousipor. He will stay until after asian cup. Ferdowsipor also asked him if his gonna keep 10 players (under 25) in his team for AFC cup. CQ replied that it depends on his stat and analysis .
              Edit continue : CQ also said "enshalah " we will celebrate irans championship In afc cup . he also thanked people for their support.
              What does stay until after asian cup mean??
              You staying for wc 2022 or not, I need to know whether to cherish this game on monday as our last good game or not.
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Are there any links?

Comment

Get in, you magnificent bastard.

Before I consider where I want his face tattooed on my body, can I make a request to legofish to get some tee designs involving CQ, you'd have my purchase guaranteed. Maybe him with a crown on in some Obama campaign style design.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                    Are there any links?
                    http://www.tv3.ir/live
                    Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    What does stay until after asian cup mean??
                    You staying for wc 2022 or not, I need to know whether to cherish this game on monday as our last good game or not.
                    He didn't say that so i take it as he only staying for AFC cup . I think Taj have left it so they can decide after AFC cup.

also one thing is that His contract is $2.1 million. He probably wants a lot more after his performance in WC.

I think we all have to thank Taj , that he has managed to keep CQ .

Comment

I think even CQ might have been taken aback by the depth of passion from TM's fans in this world cup. When he enters these stadia and sees the noise the fans make, the love for their national team, for him, it would take a cold heart to not think "lets do this, lets finish this". His project is 2/3 done...

Comment

The good news is that he stays until AC2019. If Iran wins that tournament and become Asian champion, his contract will definitely be extended until WC2022. I am sure.
                        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                        >-----------------<
                        Marg bar dictator
                        >-----------------<

Comment

CQ has been an amazing coach but I think we need younger blood now. New ideas ..

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                            CQ has been an amazing coach but I think we need younger blood now. New ideas ..
                            What does new younger blood going to change? He has introduced new blood throughout this campaign! The CB he introduced yesterday, just turned 22, yesterday. Roozbeh Cheshmi, Ezatolahi, Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh etc. are all young!

We are saying this after he gave us the two of the best TM performances, ever? I would like him to bring along an Iranian assistant, preferably, Alexander Nouri. That would just be bonus.

Comment

This is the craziest love affair I've ever seen haha!

Comment

In 2022 we will have our golden age ripen. It will be Spain parking the Bus and "betraying football" per Wussy Carvajal
                                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Working...
                                X