Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ Agreed terms to extend contract till Asian Cup. Signature Pending!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

During some occasions today, the Saudis reminded me so much about how we used to play before CQ!

I really don't wanna go back to those times so soon. Particularly not before the next WC!!!

Comment

For hells sake! Sign him until he's 80!!!!!

Comment

I certainly hope this news is legit. I am sure he can take Iran to the final of AC2019 and by doing that, IFF will most certainly sign him until WC2022.

I truly believe we are VERY LUCKLY to have him as manager.
        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
        >-----------------<
        Marg bar dictator
        >-----------------<

Comment

Let's win that Cup and then let this man retire already haha - I think he was OK with extending because it was just another 6 months. But after that I think he will say goodbye and enjoy retirement, which is fully deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            That GQ interview with him changed my mind.

Sign the man for another 2 years at least.
            Awesome to see you change your mind for the better!!

Comment

It’s a BS rumor

CQ himself said 2 weeks ago that after 7 years in Iran

He is not gona sign a 6 months contract extension

Either the IFF should present him with a long term contract or

He is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                It’s a BS rumor

He is gone.
                I agree. This has not happened and will not happen. You can tell by the way he's talking in interviews that he won't be there!

Comment

Of course he is staying. TBH it would be foolish he left now. He has turned TM into the best team in our continent and it would be foolish not to reap the benefit of wining the continent's trophies. He has a young team and if I was him I would extend my contract until next world cup. He can be Alex Ferguson of Iran wining many trophies and titles.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Honestly the man deserves a statue in front of Azadi. He is a treasure.
                    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                      It’s a BS rumor

He is gone.
                      Well if he is after longer term contract then he should get it because he is a great head coach and he can take us to much higher levels. I would put some conditions in his contract that requires him to work with others to build/troubleshoot our football infrastructure. It is very clear that football is a more than a national pass time and it gives us all a sense of patriotism and comradeship. a good thing all around.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Well I believe his whole point was that how could the IFF

Only present him a 6 months contract after all these years !???

He was meaning that was beneath him and belittling.

Comment

This great news! He should be stay till World Cup 2022 and I think it will happend!

Comment

It's his big dream to qualify to 4 different world cups right?
                            Well with Iran he has his best chance, he knows the players, they know him. And that record that he wants won't matter after 2026 with everybody getting in a qualifier.
                            Whatever happens, they need to sign him up for 2022!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                              Honestly the man deserves a statue in front of Azadi. He is a treasure.
                              He needs a fucking maydoon. The more he stays the more we can learn from his coaching. Maybe Javad or someone will be his number 2.and he can pass on a legacy.

Comment

There is absolutely no way he's leaving. If he wants to stay 4 years, they will give him 4 years. IFF doesn't have the guts to deny him an extension.
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X