Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US, Canada, Mexico will host World Cup 2026!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a delight to watch Italy and Netherlands because normally they qualify, and thus are playing really well, winning games with goals and stylish play.

This Italy and Netherlands, and any other big team that ever fails to qualify, stutter and choke and then fail. I do not want to watch those teams, whatever colour kit they play in and language they speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
      if they're so good then why didn't they qualify?

and i don't wanna here the italy had to play spain. in the playoffs they lost to sweden because their coach couldn't figure it out.

USA lost to TNT :ROFL: even saudi could beat TNT

Iran qualified by playing every match 11 v 12

Italy vs. Myanmar in 2026 gonna be the match of the century
      After today's game, no one can claim that every team that did not make the World Cup is worse than every team that did.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        After today's game, no one can claim that every team that did not make the World Cup is worse than every team that did.
        im not saying that, but anyone could beat TNT, including the formerly known 8-0ers now 5-0ers
        SHOW TIME!

Comment

im not saying that, but anyone could beat TNT, including the formerly known 8-0ers now 5-0ers
          Well clearly not everybody. And watching the 8-0ers today I doubt they could either. Their keeper looked like he played for the local middle school.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

out of the 16 added teams

add the rest of south america (5)
            add 7 european (13)
            1 caf
            1 afc
            1 concacaf

you can still have a respectable WC that way

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
              out of the 16 added teams

add the rest of south america (5)
              add 7 european (13)
              1 caf
              1 afc
              1 concacaf

you can still have a respectable WC that way
              There is no way they are doing a World Cup with 48 teams and yet no team from Oceania.

Comment

they are stilll called 8:0ers till someone top that to 9:0! Capice?
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

85ers
                  SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    There is no way they are doing a World Cup with 48 teams and yet no team from Oceania.
                    You're right, I completely forgot about OFC. I would either replace the 6th Euro team with an OFC team, unless if somehow AFC and OFC could logistically merge.

Comment

Eyval! I’m very excited for this!

Comment

With Asia now having 8 spots, at least there's no chance of Iran not making it ever again...

Comment

Working...
                        X