Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The groupis ours to lose.

Comment

Fernando Hierro is actually good friend of CQ.

I think he has played under CQ in real madrid

Comment

Very Iranian...

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          Fernando Hierro is actually good friend of CQ.
          So its an inside job by Quieroz to get Portugal to win the group by removing his biggest opponent Del Bosqo now his own man is at the throne in spain

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
            So its an inside job by Quieroz to get Portugal to win the group by removing his biggest opponent Del Bosqo now his own man is at the throne in spain
            you mean Iran win the group...imagine then facing Saudi in the R16 and beating them to go to R8....what a dream world cup this would be.....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
              Hmmmm I guess CQ playing mind games with spain too. I've also heard ronaldo "ghahr karde" is not happy about some stuff in portugal.

But we have to wait and see. even spain without a coach is hard to control.

Comment

Does anyone know if the odds changed after this news? Or remember what the odds where before the news came out?

Comment

Hmmmm I guess CQ playing mind games with spain too. I've also heard ronaldo "ghahr karde" is not happy about some stuff in portugal.

The question now remains is he an agent for us or a double agent or a double double agent

Comment

Hierro is their new coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      Watch Spain being the France of WC 2010
                      They crashed out at the 2014 group stage.
                      They have something to prove.

Comment

Not sure if this is good news for us. If this results in a loss to Portugal, they'll come at us in full force. We need Spain to beat Portugal
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I hope this is not a mind game. because it seems the most stupid thing and so unexpected from a football powerhouse.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

It would be a dream, but Saudi is not going to finish 2nd in that group they'll finish last as it is their nature to do.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                              Not sure if this is good news for us. If this results in a loss to Portugal, they'll come at us in full force. We need Spain to beat Portugal
                              Yea well it could go both ways . for example if portugal beat spain and morocco then they have qualified and would most probably take it easy on ronaldo against us in the last match.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                                I hope this is not a mind game. because it seems the most stupid thing and so unexpected from a football powerhouse.
                                Spain does not need any mind games...freaking look at their squad. Every single player has a higher market value than our highest evaluated player. lets rather focus on our strength than trying to find weaknesses of others...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X