No announcement yet.

Spanish Coach just got Sacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In reality, Spain without a manager and 10 man on the pitch could still demolish Iran... But one can only hope this chaos leads to an unhappy/demotivated Spanish team which Iran defeats.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      Albert Celades is their new coach.
      and he has been announced by real Madrid to take over Real Madrid B team 12 minutes ago

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        and he has been announced by real Madrid to take over Real Madrid B team 12 minutes ago
        Hahahahahah wtf?

Comment

Watch Madrid pull out of their agreement with Lopetegui after all this chaos and he is left with nothing

Comment

And just like that, we no longer had the worst prep run up to the WC!

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
              Watch Madrid pull out of their agreement with Lopetegui after all this chaos and he is left with nothing
              Watch Spain being the France of WC 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Hahahahahah wtf?
                Joking its a joke going around on twitter i laughed my ass off when I saw it

Comment

This is a sign from Kourosh the Great that we have his blessing to progress from this group.

Comment

Fernando Hierro will take charge of Spain during the #WorldCup in Russia

They need a Hero and they found a Hierro

Comment

it's not a secret that Spain even without a coach will be able to field 11 players that will be difficult to play against so nothing more than a interesting move. our team should stay focused on Friday and Morocco though...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not sure if this is a good thing for Iran. In my opinion all this does is motivate Portugal to go all out for a win against Spain in the first game and will make Spain more desperate to win their second game against us.

Best thing that can happen is, Sergio Ramos breaks Ronaldo's leg in the first game and gets a red card and is ineligible to play against us and Ronaldo will also be missing against Iran because of a broken leg.
                        This is an actual dream that I had a few nights ago!!!

Comment

So unlucky. Now everyone is gonna say Iran beat Spain because their manager was sacked and all that crap excuses.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Im not sure If this is really good for us. Spain just got a lot more unpredictable.

Comment

Gys Guys Guys! There must have been some underlying issues at their camp for quite a while. Things like this do not happen suddenly when everything is happy hunky dory.
                              So I would say Spain was never going to be as strong as everyone expected. Trust my judgement. The hope to go through in this group is shared equally between all 4 teams.
                              Thank you for listening to me.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

As far back as I can remember, this is the first time that something like this is happening on the world stage. And it happened to the best team of our group. This surly will lower the chances for Spain to reach its goals.

Comment

Working...
                                X