Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World cup kits throughout the ages (All 32 teams)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
    yeah it just didn't feel right watching some teams... i think brazil wore white shorts too, but the link has them wearing blue
    Yes Brazil was all white till World Cup 1950. And after they lost on their own soil vs Uruguay, they decided to completely change their jerseys and leave past behind. And that's was the birth of their legendary Gold shirt Blue short White socks colors!

After WC2014, everyone was afraid they gonna change their jerseys yet again. Thank god they didn't!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mamad Gorgu View Post
      I'm referring to the one in the pics not the World Cup one.
      I can't see the pictures, but maybe you mean iranoil back to AFC CUP 2004?
      ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

After all set and done, I think this time's Adidas kit turned out to be one of our best, if not the best, after all. 2006's Puma was not bad either.

Take away that Uhlsport's cheetah from last time's jersey and you'll end up with one ugly kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          After all set and done, I think this time's Adidas kit turned out to be one of our best, if not the best, after all. 2006's Puma was not bad either.

Take away that Uhlsport's cheetah from last time's jersey and you'll end up with one ugly kit.
          I've heard great things from fellow members about the quality of that Puma shirt, and now I want one!
          I'm hoping we get an actual sponsorship post-WC from a decent brand like Macron/Errea since we'll definitely be able to buy it and we'll have to deal with less political BS like with the major brands (Nike/Adidas).

On a separate note, that Uhlsport jersey looked amzing tbh. But not comparable in terms of quality to any of the brands I mentioned.
          Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post

After the change to the red numbers and Adidas font, I agree that its one of the best we've had. I wish there was a little green on there, but overall a very classic kit.

Comment

Working...
            X