Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World cup kits throughout the ages (All 32 teams)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World cup kits throughout the ages (All 32 teams)

I love the nerdlinger guardian articles this WC. this is so cool

https://www.theguardian.com/football...rough-the-ages

I recently realized that our home jersey looks just like the one from 1978, which makes it pretty cool. The fact that you can't acquire it on the other hand....

Comment

Those 1998 kits are horrific. Even have a retarded collar thrown in.
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
        Those 1998 kits are horrific. Even have a retarded collar thrown in.
        I personally loved those, a lot of countries had wacky kits in the 90's i mean just look at Mexico's 1998 kit. I think the style is distinct and it is infinitely better with the tri-color scheme compared to our boring ass default adidas kits we have now.

I wish we still had puma kits, i think our 2006 ones were really sweet too

Comment

78 kit has the wrong crest but yes you're right, they're basically identical. Just shorter shorts back then and different material.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
            I personally loved those, a lot of countries had wacky kits in the 90's i mean just look at Mexico's 1998 kit. I think the style is distinct and it is infinitely better with the tri-color scheme compared to our boring ass default adidas kits we have now.

I wish we still had puma kits, i think our 2006 ones were really sweet too
            We have completely different taste then. I like the classic look. Hate the 06 ones almost as much as the 98s. Horrible. I like the ones we have this year. Throwback to the 1978 kits.
            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Germany 1990 and Italy 2002 were sick. I liked the one we had just prior to the 2006 World Cup too. Can't remember what brand it was. Might have been an Iranian brand. Anyone remember?

Comment

Originally posted by Mamad Gorgu View Post
                Germany 1990 and Italy 2002 were sick. I liked the one we had just prior to the 2006 World Cup too. Can't remember what brand it was. Might have been an Iranian brand. Anyone remember?
                Daei.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                  Daei.

I remember the Daei one but I'm referring to this one. I think it's the same jersey but sometimes it has no brand and just says IR Iran and sometimes it's that logo you see there that I can't quite make out because I can't find any high resolution images of it.

Edit: Anyone know how I can get those to show up instead of linked as attachments?

Comment

I dont know if that helps you, but from next week on i know where to get it in switzerland.

Our kit

Comment

Originally posted by Mamad Gorgu View Post
                      It's in the article bro. Puma.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        It's in the article bro. Puma.
                        I'm referring to the one in the pics not the World Cup one.

Comment

wtf were Argentina and Colombia thinking going with the white shorts last WC lol
                          SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                            wtf were Argentina and Colombia thinking going with the white shorts last WC lol
                            A lot of teams had to wear light or same coloured shorts of the jersey due to some BS FIFA rule. England had to wear white shorts too.

Thank god they got rid of that rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              A lot of teams had to wear light or same coloured shorts of the jersey due to some BS FIFA rule. England had to wear white shorts too.

Thank god they got rid of that rule.
                              yeah it just didn't feel right watching some teams... i think brazil wore white shorts too, but the link has them wearing blue
                              SHOW TIME!

Comment

Working...
                              X