Are you Ready?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you Ready?????

PFDC Creator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,308 Times in 3,892 Posts

Are you Ready?????

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Enjoy my friends..

__________________________________________________ _____________
    Iran is my country, Persian is my identity
    __________________________________________________ _____________

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to webmaster For This Useful Post:

General Member
    Thanks
    Not a big fan of it personally. Thankfully these videos have no impact otherwise we would be at a disadvantage compared to what Morocco released: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Chelsea FC || Esteghlal || Team Melli

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arshia42 View Post
    Not a big fan of it personally. Thankfully these videos have no impact otherwise we would be at a disadvantage compared to what Morocco released: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    yeah Moroccans are really cool, open minded nation much respect. But taking that our video was created by the diaspora with limited funds I still take it, better than the official one for sure which sounds like nohe, like most domestic pop songs these days which suck really bad.

Thanks
    Clearly made in LA... This is horrible.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SkyeKingu For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,681 Times in 1,566 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dash_sina View Post
    yeah Moroccans are really cool, open minded nation much respect. But taking that our video was created by the diaspora with limited funds I still take it, better than the official one for sure which sounds like nohe, like most domestic pop songs these days which suck really bad.
    Domestic music is actually better than non domestic for non gher music, but for party music can't beat Andy

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,606 Times in 1,130 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dash_sina View Post
    That so called official noheh of a song sucks big time. But that does not justify the bad quality of this one. I mean specially the cheesy lyrics... you could expect it from Arash but then again he went to Sweden when he was 4 so for him it's understandable.

To date, there is no Iranian singer or song writer who's been able to come up with a semi-good world cup song which gives you a sense of national pride, pepping you up for the games beside Aryan band's song...specially when you watch it to the end, you will have lots of energy:

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sly For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arshia42 View Post
    Not gonna lie but this music video is better than all the ones that I've seen so far.

1) The whole team is involved it in.
    2) It shows their culture
    3) The whole nations Girls and boys , young and old are participating in the clip

Jenab Khans music video about world cup is good but this one is even better.

Jenab khans music video: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to milad_b For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,569 Times in 1,496 Posts
    Aye aye sir

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Thanks a lot for sharing Jenab Khans music video. I litteraly cried a bit after watching it!
    Here is a link of a better quality version: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr-Ali For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    hamle hamle not sure how much of that we will do

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pedram123 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 203

You do not have permission to view the list of names.