World Cup Prediction Time [I R A N vs. M O R O C C O] - VOTE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NFL View Post
    I know many Egyptian, Moroccan and Palestinians who consider themselves Arab and they are proud of it. I have nonetheless informed them that they are factually wrong, although I didn't say it as nicely as I am saying it here, if you know what I mean.
    its a long story habibi, i cannot develop all here , but what i can tell you that in morocco a lot of folk dont consider them self arabs, nothing bad cosidering arabs, and not due arabs invasion, becouse after arabs invasion morocco still amazigh and nots arabs (we kick them out of morocco) until the decolonization from france morocan a lot of them like (iranian revolution) consider that religion is the best thing and it was the beginning of this arabization but it falls at the end and there are a lot of other thing historical , also becouse quoran is in arabic and rasoul so the best thing is being arabized ffffff this is jahal

Comment

Originally posted by darvish_gorgali View Post
      just had a dream last night that Morocco scores early in the game by someone named hakim or hakimi. but i think morocco will win 2-1. hope not
      Boro baba Bargard be chortet ... hanooz khasteho khaab mimooni, dari hazyoon migi..!

Nonetheless, one of us really gotta Win this match, otherwise the popular prophesy & predictions of (Spain&portugal progressing ) will then look almost certain to come to fruition..!

A scoreless Tie still seems the most likely outcome from a little I saw of Morocco ..! Their overall tactical approach seemed too defensive & cautious, just like us & their offensive flow seemed simply way too kond & slow to get by from our usual all out pressing defense ..!?
      They looked the stronger & more physical side but I’m sure our boys can match or even possibly exceed their aggressive presence on pitch ..!? I wonder if red cards & cautions could play vital role in tomorrow’s game ? For now it looks to me as a set piece goal or a controversial ref decision is most likely to play a decisive roll in this match.
      I ran into a a handful of Moroccans yesterday in St. Pete, although nice & corgial by en large, they all seemed more confident of a favorable result than us here on this board...!
      The Iranian contingent in st. Pete so far seemed much larger so far ..!? I’d say 3 to 1..!? But many of them were just families on a vacation rather than folks you’d likely to see @ the game tomorrow ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        The Iranian contingent in st. Pete so far seemed much larger so far ..!? I’d say 3 to 1..!? But many of them were just families on a vacation rather than folks you’d likely to see @ the game tomorrow ..!
        when you passed by them, did you also shout: "Do Doroo Do Doo" and waited for their response?
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
        X