Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

K!DMO - The White Army (Arteshe Sefid) / A PFDC Collab Video for Team Melli!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K!DMO - The White Army (Arteshe Sefid) / A PFDC Collab Video for Team Melli!

For those of you who don't know, our fellow PFDC member K!DMO is a musician and an artist. He wrote a song for Team Melli called "Arteshe Sefid" and he messaged me a month ago to collaborate together.
    The video is done and finally here Sorry it took a while bro!
    Also, this was the first time I've collaborated with another member on PFDC. I totally recommend this for you younger members as well, to work on Persian Football projects together. It's a great way to get to know another member and build friendships. Sometimes I come across bickering and pointless arguments over nonsense. Let's build friendships and become a more united and strong PFDC community. Together we can accomplish a lot.
    Here it is:
    Last edited by webmaster; 06-10-2018, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Sick video and song, guys - good job!

Seeing all those goals in the video makes me feel confident about the WC - not sure if I'm just fooling myself though
      Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh11 View Post
        Sick video and song, guys - good job!
        Seeing all those goals in the video makes me feel confident about the WC - not sure if I'm just fooling myself though
        Thanks bro! It’s a lot more complicated than that aziz lol but you’re not fooling yourself. This is a strong squad we’re taking to the World Cup and I am looking forward to what we can do against these giants! It’s an exciting time to be alive

Comment

Loved the video, thanks for your hard work.

Comment

Great job guys... loved it

specially "Maaaa Mijangim ta Tahesh dametoon garm... "big time". The video as awesome too so props..
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
              Great job guys... loved it

specially "Maaaa Mijangim ta Tahesh dametoon garm... "big time". The video as awesome too so props..
              Thank you so much Kamran jan!

Comment

Very nice, I enjoyed it. I am sure we are going to further surprise many at the WC.

Comment

Good job guys!
                  Bless your passion and talent.

Comment

“The White Army”? Seriously? Sounds like a KKK/Neo-Nazi video. It’s not only Iranians who use YouTube, and I promise you others will misunderstand the title of your song.

Comment

Someone create YAS MAN MIJANGAM video with our Qualifying clips some hamroll deleted the one from 2012 :|

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                        “The White Army”? Seriously? Sounds like a KKK/Neo-Nazi video. It’s not only Iranians who use YouTube, and I promise you others will misunderstand the title of your song.
                        Agreed...plus, we're not always wearing white as our jersey colors. Overall, good effort though

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Agreed...plus, we're not always wearing white as our jersey colors. Overall, good effort though
                          Glad to know I'm not the only one. I even asked some of my none Iranian friends "hey so and so, if you came across a video on YouTube and the title was 'The White Army', what would you think?" and the response was "Mahestan, are you watching white supremacy videos???"

Comment

Good vid and great song.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

looks like a lot of work has been put into the song but to be honest it was terrible

Comment

Working...
                              X