Ladies love Team Melli's Good Looks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Guys, there is a bit of an obsession here with Saudi Arabia. Who cares about them?

We have a problem with their government, just like we also have a problem with our own government. Does that mean we should make fun of Team?

I am sure if we met Saudis in our life, they are just like others.
    Agreed on first part, during our Cricket matches with India there is mostly friendly banter but not the kind of obsession i've seen here.

Partly agreed on last part, the older generation Saudis i've met in Saudi Arabia were quite respectful towards foreigners but the mostly youth was mad and ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
      Agreed on first part, during our Cricket matches with India there is mostly friendly banter but not the kind of obsession i've seen here.

Partly agreed on last part, the older generation Saudis i've met in Saudi Arabia were quite respectful towards foreigners but the mostly youth was mad and ignorant.
      I don't get it. We don't want Iranians associated with their government, but we do the exact same thing with Saudis! We associate them with their government.

We also do the same with Israel.

IR's brainwashing unfortunately works.

Comment

I don't get it. We don't want Iranians associated with their government, but we do the exact same thing with Saudis! We associate them with their government.

Everyone does that, its human nature

Comment

You actually talk about them more than anyone here. You had like 20 posts about their game vs Germany

Comment

I understand the hatred most people have for the saudis because of whats happened in the last 1500 years, but seriously even commenting that they were playing decent football vs Italy and Germany was enough to piss off some people here. Like I get it, but you can still objectively look at something without blind rage getting in the way.

Anyway I think their suit game is much worse than ours too, but I also think none of this shit matters if we go out and fuck up against Morocco.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
              You actually talk about them more than anyone here. You had like 20 posts about their game vs Germany
              I praised their gamesmanship in that game and the way they played.

I did not deride them or insult them. Either way, let's just lay off the Saudi hate and all other types of hate.

Long Live Team Melli and the Asiatic Cheetahs!

Iran sarvareh donya

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                Yeah, because they actually were playing good football, against Italia too!

Comment

Look - Team Melli has won the off the field award. We look fly as hell.

But now let's win the on the field stuff too because that is why we are here. That is much more important and the only thing that matters.

Comment

This could be yet another master tactic from CQ

Confuse C.Ronaldo so that he doesn't know what's going on. "Can I tell Badr how i'm feeling..."

Comment

What if Amir Abedzadeh and Shojaei (the two best looking lad's of TM) would've also been on that picture? Think the ladies would lose it xD

Comment

what if we beat spain (one of the best teams in the world)? think the whole fucking world would loose it xD
                        SHOW TIME!

Comment

What if during the Morocco game a big Siberian Bear invades the field and scares everyone out of stadium, except Cheshmi who scores the winning goal?
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Since we are doing what if s, here is mine

What if we finish on top of our group going to next round playing Russia then beating Russia and then beating every other team and winning the world cup, I think the whole world would lose it!

Looool
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Ladies love Team Melli's Good Looks

Originally posted by val View Post

What if we finish on top of our group going to next round playing Russia then beating Russia and then beating every other team and winning the world cup, I think the whole world would lose it!

Looool
                              There would be no shambools left.

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
                                Looool
                                you're a hell of a dreamer, i'll be happy with winning against Morocco

Comment

Working...
                                X