• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found an insta highlight for now:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtszblNo...d=iej0gcdnsozl

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
      Oh so I (and my mother) am not the only one he insulted privately?
      I only got negative rep (though he gave it back later) for calling Leicester a mediocre team... No personal attacks, guess I was let off easy. Feel like we need to make a support group #metoo

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
        WOW ... HE HAS ZERO LEFT foot ... crazy how pronounced it was

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
          WOW ... HE HAS ZERO LEFT foot ... crazy how pronounced it was
          That’s what happens when you have such a weak youth development system. He has been so much better than everyone else that the coach probably just let him do what he wants.

Comment

Pretty impressive for an 18 yo in his first appearance in Europe....from Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Pretty impressive for an 18 yo in his first appearance in Europe....from Iran!
              Very impressed by him I hope he keeps it up and stays away from Iran

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                That’s what happens when you have such a weak youth development system. He has been so much better than everyone else that the coach probably just let him do what he wants.
                Yup he is now getting the proper training though so hope to see him shine next to gholizade

Comment

One thing I love about this kid is that he oozes confidence. He doesn't care who you are, what your nationality is, what club you play for, or what your name is. He will come straight at you and challenge you and treat you like just another player.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                    Oh so I (and my mother) am not the only one he insulted privately?
                    nope ..... you weren't the only one, and yes, his favorite target is people's mothers :-)
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Mazzu is a perfect coach for him. He really worked well on gholizadeh’s weaknesses and football maturity. He will hopefully do the same with Delfi

Comment

OK so that was officially more impresseive than expected. he needs to dig deep and stay away from hashie

Comment

Too much dribbling and holding on to the ball (thanks to the PGL) but still impressive for being just 18.

I hope he can get polished in Charleroi.

Thanks for sharing the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            Too much dribbling and holding on to the ball (thanks to the PGL) but still impressive for being just 18.

I hope he can get polished in Charleroi.

Thanks for sharing the video.
                            Why is that too much dribbling?
                            Holding the ball too long is normal - he needs to adapt to the new team, new training and new league - It takes some time to get used to the new tempo of the league!
                            sigpic

Comment

My biggest dream is another AK8 , man imagine AK8 went to Europe at 18, but with his character maybe it wouldnt have worked anyway

Comment

With Delfi having a great debut in Europe, its time for the other youngsters to make their moves abroad.
                                Players like Shariati, Sharifi, Allyarmanesh need to be called into European football next

Comment

Working...
                                X