Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esteghlal care taker: We are going to cancel Noorafkan's ITC as RSC hasn't paid the development rights!

It seems that Esteghlal want to punish all their young players for their own incompetence in contracts.

http://90tv.ir/news/467863/%d9%81%d8...aa%db%8c%d9%85

Comment

Just trying to blag more money , bunch of idiots, such a corrupt league.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        Too bad Iran hasn't hard rule for such incompetent people in every level. I would send SS to 4th division for what they are doing to iranian football in preventing our players to go in Europe. PP would follow closely too.

IPL should choose between being a high level league, meaning developping pitch, TV rights, academies, hiring foreign quality coaches and players etc.. Then, if we reach a very good level (like our volleyball league), it is ok to retain our good players. If we aren't able to do that (that's our case), then our clubs should facilitate EU transfers for our players and replace them with old legionnaires (Dejagah, Gucci, Haghighi) and young U17 players.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Too bad Iran hasn't hard rule for such incompetent people in every level. I would send SS to 4th division for what they are doing to iranian football in preventing our players to go in Europe. PP would follow closely too.

IPL should choose between being a high level league, meaning developping pitch, TV rights, academies, hiring foreign quality coaches and players etc.. Then, if we reach a very good level (like our volleyball league), it is ok to retain our good players. If we aren't able to do that (that's our case), then our clubs should facilitate EU transfers for our players and replace them with old legionnaires (Dejagah, Gucci, Haghighi) and young U17 players.
          I’ve never understood why they actively make it hard for young players to pursue their careers , in some cases they have ruined careers.

Comment

I’ve never understood why they actively make it hard for young players to pursue their careers , in some cases they have ruined careers.
            They don't have brain, are egoistic and short term minded.

Exporting iranian players abroad mean the guy will experience the high level, enhance iran's repuration/prestige if the guy succeed (with help SS indirectly to purchase good foreigner and/or coach), and the player could return to Iran and increase the level of our league/football.

Don't SS sign AK who benefit from croatian Dinamo Zagreb training and Lokomotiva matchs?

Comment

From a business point of view you are right , you think they would want to take advantage of Iran’s most successful World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                They don't have brain, are egoistic and short term minded.

Exporting iranian players abroad mean the guy will experience the high level, enhance iran's repuration/prestige if the guy succeed (with help SS indirectly to purchase good foreigner and/or coach), and the player could return to Iran and increase the level of our league/football.

Don't SS sign AK who benefit from croatian Dinamo Zagreb training and Lokomotiva matchs?
                It boils down to one thing: envy.

It runs highly in Iranian society and is the reason why people like the Mullahs do not want others to succeed. They are envious and they do not have the tools themselves to succeed.. I remember when I was a kid, one of my grandfather's friends went to the local Artesh (which my grandfather worked at) and complained "Why can his daughter (my mother) come in and out of Iran so easily if her husband (my father) left Iran."

Comment

European clubs try to scam all the time. They do it often to African clubs. If they haven't paid what they're supposed to, then of course their contracts will not be considered legal.

Comment

This is different from Hosseini.

" Transferee club shall pay solidariy and/or training compensation to the clubs that have contributed to the education and training of the player, and (iv) the Player agrees to leave the Transferor Club for the Transferee Club. "

This doesent have anything to do with contract. For each year Noorafkhan have played in SS they have a right to get amount of money.
                    When I trained a club in Norway, City wanted to bring in 2 of our 16 year old players. They had to pay the club, even as they didint have contract.

The only way he can jump over this is: He get I think over 24 years old ore the club say: we dont want the money.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFqho8TUM9k

all three boys in the squad list for tomorrow.

Comment

If they're all healthy, I expect Kaveh to start, and Gholi making a substitute appearance. Don't know if Omid will see the field yet, seems like they're still trying to discover his best position.

Comment

30 minutes until kickoff

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Gholizadeh starting, Kaveh and Omid on the bench

Comment

Gholizadeh only Iranian starting today just posted by the club's official Twitter page!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I really hope Kaveh's exclusion is because of a minor injury or something He didn't play much in the pre-season either. He was one of their best players last season.

Comment

Working...
                                X