Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highlight of the boys - https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...30848446042112 (video)

Great shots by both Omid and Gholizadeh. Ali hit the post and scored; Omid's shot hit the post but was rebounded in.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      Great attitude from both of them. Very professional and to the point. One major aspect of professionalism is the importance of communication and learning and even mastering the language that is required to be on the same page with your coach and teammates. Both of them have a private teacher and are working it. That is just great and it will also positively impact their communication level with CQ if they are called.

Gholizadeh's goal is beautiful. Enjoy!

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/171420
      Sure, but why not starting to learn english while they were in Iran? if we believe their interview, these players that had the ambition to go to Europe, so they should have learnt it way before. Now in belgium, they should take class to learn french.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Sure, but why not starting to learn english while they were in Iran? if we believe their interview, these players that had the ambition to go to Europe, so they should have learnt it way before. Now in belgium, they should take class to learn french.
        Agreed, many of the players do start learning English in Iran yet it could be a lot better. I think their attitude is very professional though, they are both very young and it looks like they are following ARJ's example of professionalism. This is all good.

Comment

Ali Gholizadeh (who no one was talking about last year - this time) has leapfrogged Mehdi Torabi (who everyone was raving and talking about last year - this time) in most people's minds.

See what a European move does.

Comment

Anyone know where I can get my hands on the new Charleoi kits? Both look sexy AF I’d like a kaveh Rezaie in orange
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

"Kaveh Rezaei still complains of the knee but has taken over and trained individually. Mazzu hopes to give him time against Nice on Saturday."

https://www.walfoot.be/fra/news/lis/...e-faire-operer

Comment

AG is killing it ... insane so far ...

Comment

Kaveh subs in. 60th min.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

What a joke of a goal to concede

Comment

Gholilzadeh caused that penalty im pretty sure. Both a handball and a high boot to a players face lmao

Comment

AG caused alot of craziness first 30 mins ... hope someone can post some of his moves ... havent seen it from an iranian before

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                          AG caused alot of craziness first 30 mins ... hope someone can post some of his moves ... havent seen it from an iranian before
                          You can rewatch the match on the same YouTube links.

Did Noorafkan play?

Comment

yep ... he played later ... defensive role ... almost as a full back

Comment

Comment

This Charleroi team is looking STACKED!:

- Dorian Dervite (new signing plays CB) previously played for many of the french TM u20s and teens.
                                - Benavente (one of their best players last year idk how he didn’t make Peru’s WC roster he’s a beast)
                                - N’ganga (captain, very solid and polished all around player when I watched him)
                                - Pebert (former Villarreal and Gent forward scored Double digit goals last year)
                                - OUR BOYS!!!

Wouldn’t be surprised if they pulled off a top 3 finish. If they do and our boys play a big role we can expect very good things to follow but what’s most important here is that they grow and take their games to the next level. Supporting cast seems to be solid from what I have gathered so fingers are crossed
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X