Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some players drink doogh, some players drink whiskey. Nothing to see here, move on!

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
      What are you on about? We are already competing at the higest level in Asia, which is the continent Iran is in. Some people badly need a reality check.
      The most fit team in our history was under CQ, seen by the stats of the Iran-Nigeria, Iran-Argentina games especially.

Before that, we were known to fizzle out at the 70' minute mark and I guess poor diet control by the TM staff was one reason for it.

Comment

lol badbakhta are splitting a bottle of doogh 3 ways and by the looks of it having salad and some wild rice and they are getting criticized.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          lol badbakhta are splitting a bottle of doogh 3 ways and by the looks of it having salad and some wild rice and they are getting criticized.

Haha that's exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            That doesn't look like wild rice It looks like Adas polo. you can see the gousht in the other plate and last but not least I see a plate of tahdig hidden behind the chair in front.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

keyboard warriors while having their mouths full of pofak and shit are hating on players having a medium size meal which isn't the usual/boring camp food they usually have.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                The most fit team in our history was under CQ, seen by the stats of the Iran-Nigeria, Iran-Argentina games especially.
                Before that, we were known to fizzle out at the 70' minute mark and I guess poor diet control by the TM staff was one reason for it.
                Yes our most fit team was indeed under Queiroz, but that doesn't mean that our previous teams were not fit. Opponents such as Argentina, Spain, Germany, Yugoslavia/Bosnia etc play at a higher level, so it's only natural that our players get tired chasing the ball throughout the match. That being said, we've always had one of the fittest and physically strongest teams in Asia, and when playing Asian opponents at our level TM never fizzled or fizzles out at the 70' minute mark as you claim, that's just ridicolous.

Comment

Yes our most fit team was indeed under Queiroz, but that doesn't mean that our previous teams were not fit. Opponents such as Argentina, Spain, Germany, Yugoslavia/Bosnia etc play at a higher level, so it's only natural that our players get tired chasing the ball throughout the match. That being said, we've always had one of the fittest and physically strongest teams in Asia, and when playing Asian opponents at our level TM never fizzled or fizzles out at the 70' minute mark as you claim, that's just ridicolous.
                  We did fizzle out against asian teams in the 2010wcq, against korea in both games we were winning until the 80th minute, our team couldnt keep up in both games we conceded and drew.. against saudi arabia in Azadi we were once again winning until the 79th minute, players couldnt keep up we conceded two goals and lost, our team had fitness issues, there were a lot more games that i don’t remember of the top of my head where we conceded late goals due to fitness levels
                  Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                  http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                  [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                  Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                    We did fizzle out against asian teams in the 2010wcq, against korea in both games we were winning until the 80th minute, our team couldnt keep up in both games we conceded and drew.. against saudi arabia in Azadi we were once again winning until the 79th minute, players couldnt keep up we conceded two goals and lost, our team had fitness issues, there were a lot more games that i don’t remember of the top of my head where we conceded late goals due to fitness levels
                    Us losing to Saudi Arabia and drawing South Korea had nothing to do with poor fitness level, TM had a weak team chemistry due to horrible and incompetent coaching. You'd think Saudi Arabia had a super fit team and TM was walking around with big bear bellies lol.

Comment

We are one of the best teams in Asia yes.(the best if this Japan loss didn't sting so much).

I'm not so sure about your second claim though, we lost to our arch rivals Saudi in Azadi with both of their goals coming after pulled our foot off the gas.
                      We also lost out on 2010 qualification because of a late goal where Ji Sung Park(the epitome of fitness based on his Manchester United career) sunk us.
                      It has happened. It might have been coaching reasons involved too, but when the body is tired, players make more mistakes as well.

I think we are levels above "Asia" in technical play and our fitness was a limiting factor from competing beyond it. Doesn't mean we shouldn't strive to improve beyond what we've seen.
                      I would have been much less optimistic about our matchups vs Nigeria/Morocco if we didn't have CQ's fitness regimen. I told everyone we were going to be a tough nut to crack and they were surprised when Ahmed Musa and co couldn't outrun us late into the game.

We're just trading opinions at this point, but I was very impressed with Azmoun after he went to Russia. The guy went from softie to a monster in such a short time.

Comment

let them enjoy their summer lol

Comment

Charleroi lost 2-1 today against Metz. Noorafkan played the first half and Gholizadeh played the second half. Delfi wasn’t in the squad, maybe we should include Noorafkan in the title of this thread, seems like he will be part of their plans for next season.

Comment

Also looks like the boys are having fun in pre season
                            https://mobile.twitter.com/SportChar...81321422831616

Comment

Closing this thread and will open a new one for the new season
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                              X