This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
    Does anyone know if they played in the friendly vs Mainz today?
    Noorafkan was subbed on at the 60th minute:
    http://www.sporting-charleroi.be/act...il.php?id=5473
    they lost 2-0!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      Noorafkan was subbed on at the 60th minute:
      http://www.sporting-charleroi.be/act...il.php?id=5473
      they lost 2-0!
      Based on your link Golizadeh was also subbed on @ the 60 min mark. thank again for the info

Comment

Based on your link Golizadeh was also subbed on @ the 60 min mark. thank again for the info
        True, here is the entire match if you guys are interested:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB-q...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          True, here is the entire match if you guys are interested:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB-q...ature=youtu.be
          they both played poorly, lot of giveaways. Mainz seemed so physically dominant. Gholizadeh gave ball away with a needless giveaway in middle of park with a cross field ball, could have just played simple 1-2. Noorafkan also kept giving ball away and got bodied by mainz players a bit. Good for them to experience this high intensity press early on in their charleroi careers. This is the aspect of iranian football that must improve, in possession. Also it seems mazzu is intent on giving noorafkan chances in central midfield as well.

Comment

Both looked slow and out of sort. The 2nd goal was because Gholizadeh gave the ball away on a flat diagonal pass, Noorafkan got jibed by his man allowing a through pass and their big center back got owned by the Mainz player. Both players were not very impressive for the 30 minutes they wasted on the pitch. However, I am sure they will improve and learn to play quicker, not hold on to the ball, and figure out that flat diagonal passes are suicidal and don't work in Europe like they do in PGPL "Baba Karam" Style of football.

Comment

Originally posted by zahedika View Post
              Both looked slow and out of sort. The 2nd goal was because Gholizadeh gave the ball away on a flat diagonal pass, Noorafkan got jibed by his man allowing a through pass and their big center back got owned by the Mainz player. Both players were not very impressive for the 30 minutes they wasted on the pitch. However, I am sure they will improve and learn to play quicker, not hold on to the ball, and figure out that flat diagonal passes are suicidal and don't work in Europe like they do in PGPL "Baba Karam" Style of football.
              Found Bayat's burner account.

Comment

Thanks?!

Comment

Gholozadeh just scored against Dijon in a friendly. 52nd minute

Comment

Friendly: Charleroi 2:2 Dijon FT

*Gholizadeh started the match and was subbed off on the 70th min.
                    *He opened the scoring and bagged his debut goal on the 53rd min.
                    *Noorafkan was subbed into the match on the 76th min. He could have extended the lead to 3-1but his shot hit the post.
                    *Kaveh Rezaei did not feature as it appears he slightly injured his knee.

"Three days before the final friendly against Nice, Mazzù's men returned to the pitch with the same intentions after the break. And they were logically rewarded for their efforts in the 53rd when Gholizadeh, ideally served back by Benavente, sent a curling shot into the net and thus scored his first goal under the zebra tunic.

Despite the many changes made at the end of the game, the men of Mazzù kept their good organization and even managed to regain the advantage thanks to a goal from Bedia, in the right place to take a strike from Noorafkan repelled by the post, but Dijon restored again the tie thanks to the unstoppable Keita at the end of the match."

http://www.sudinfo.be/id65582/articl...atch-dijon-2-2

Comment

Their next match is against OGC Nice!!! It would be awesome if they score on them.

Comment

"Ali is progressing," said Mazzù. "We spend time showing him videos, explaining to him how to position himself, to release the ball sooner. I really hope he will get into the goal because he, like Omid (Noorafkan) has to work even more defensively. "

Because if Noorafkan is behind the second goal scored a few minutes after his rise to the game (he hits the post and Bedia is rebounding to score), he was not well positioned defensively on the 2-2. "But we must also point out that there was quality in front," says the T1 carolo, charmed by the performance of the young Jules Keita (19), author of a double and who delivered a second half of fire. "We also fell a little behind the changes made, which somewhat disturbed the collective balance. But hey, overall, I'm satisfied. We led 1-2 until the 86th minute against a team that finished 11th in Ligue 1 last season and who rubs all the season to teams like Marseille or PSG. Finally, this 2-2 allows us not to wander and stay awake. Because there is still work to be done before the start of the championship. "

In the meantime, the Zebras will play a last friendly match this Saturday against Nice (18h) in Mambourg. The opportunity for Felice Mazzù to release his last certainties. "I also hope to recover Rezaei (knee) and Nurio (adductors) as soon as possible," he concluded.

http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/...3269254826f1c4

Comment

A. Gholizadeh: "I can not wait for the competition to start!"
                          July 17, 2018
                          "I started playing futsal at the age of 9 and I quickly made the leap to play in the U-10 national team. Then I arrived in Saipa at the age of 11, until a few weeks.

As soon as I arrived in Charleroi, I had a great feeling, I did not feel any animosity. I was very well received, as if I had several older brothers waiting for me. I feel extremely good and it gives me even more desire to discover the rest; I can not wait for the competition to start and see how things will unfold.

I had only a small problem when I arrived in Zaventem two weeks ago. In my passport photo, I did not wear a beard while it is currently and I was detained by the authorities for one hour. Fortunately, a countryman passed by and helped me. It allowed me to contact an Iranian friend of Mehdi Bayat, the person who was committed to taking care of us upon our arrival, Omid and me. Then I showed the picture with Mehdi on Google when I signed to make the police understand that I was the new player who arrived in Charleroi. As soon as they understood, everything went back to normal!

If I have to be able to be compared to a type of player, I do not want to make the easy cliché of saying that I'm going to be a mix between the Neymar register and Messi's. It's not comparable, I have a good left foot and I like to play between my technique and my speed to let my direct competitors on the spot.

In modern day football, all coaches ask their players to defend. Whether in the national team or when I moved to Saipa, the coaches especially liked that we play against. So I had a responsibility to get out quickly to bring against situations. But there is no reason that I do not defend. What's important for me is to try to understand what the coach is waiting for and then bring it to the field. I am here to learn. The coach puts a tactical plan in place and the player has to apply it. In order for this to happen as much as possible, you must listen to the coach's instructions. In football, we learn every day and since my youth, I only listen to progress.

I knew Kaveh very young in Saipa and when I heard that he was coming to Charleroi, I followed his services. I had the opportunity to go to the Netherlands at 17 but that did not happen. However, I kept hoping to come to Europe one day. When I knew that Charleroi was scouting me, I was proud and very happy about this interest. This motivated me to give me even more to persuade the Sporting leaders that they had made the right choice. In addition, several European clubs were interested in my services but the fact that Kaveh was in Charleroi, that his acclimatization had gone well and that the boss of the Club was Iranian contributed to my going to Sporting. Kaveh had told me a lot of good, the mood of the Club, its operating system and it really made me want to join Charleroi. I had followed the matches of the team last season and I had also attended the meeting in Anderlecht during the first discussions with my agent.

I was very proud to be back in the national team. At 22, I was among the youngest of the selected players. I had a big disappointment to go from 23rd to 24th when we arrived at our base camp in Turkey. This did not stop me from working hard, being fully integrated into the group and was well supported by all my partners. At no time did I feel isolated. Anyway, I was there too to encourage them. If I had been asked to serve tea, I would have done it. I did not have to claim anything. I can only thank Carlos Queiroz for giving me this opportunity. This experience also allowed me to prepare well for my new club.

I have the ability to switch from one flank to another and I can just as well be positioned behind the attacker.

It's always difficult to get to a new country and learn the language but Omid and I have a private teacher. And we were so well received that the language handicap is not an impassable obstacle. Núrio, Cristian and Javi help us and translate the instructions into English. We will do everything to fully integrate ourselves into the team. Like Omid, my only concern is to adapt. I would obviously like to give a maximum of assists and register as many goals as possible for my club.

Comment

Nor Afkan: "Follow in the footsteps of Kaveh"
                            July 16, 2018
                            "Since I arrived, I've seen a club with a very structured operating system, everyone knows exactly what it's doing, and our team must be able to do at least as well as last season.
                            I followed the evolution of Kaveh and I immediately felt that it was a club that offered opportunities to the players who work. Kaveh kind of opened the door. After a difficult start, he has had a lot of playing time. I'd like to follow in his footsteps.
                            Acclimatizing me as quickly as possible is one of my priorities. In Esteghlal, I lived in core A, since I was seventeen. I knew the honor of playing with the national team and I made a small name in the Iranian championship. For two years, I wanted to know foreign football. It was necessary to wait for an opportunity to appear.
                            I knew that the beginning would be a little complicated from the moment I left my country for another, that I do not know absolutely. Being here earlier helped me to take the temperature. It was important for me to see where I was going to live before I started training.
                            For me, the goal is very clear. I left my family behind me, I left the comfort that I had in a big club, where I had a lot of supporters, to come and try the adventure here. I want to progress, prove myself and grow. With Kaveh and Ali, we want to show that there is quality in Iranian football.
                            First of all, I want to have a good season with Charleroi. I want to bring my stone to the building to allow the club to go for something. Then we'll see what football has in store for me. I have not yet set a career plan. I have just arrived in Europe and I still have a lot to prove before I want to consider anything else.
                            During the first training, communication with Felice Mazzù was sometimes complicated. You have to adapt. I know it will be difficult at first, but I take English classes to improve myself. I have a particular teacher with whom I work daily. I hope to be quickly more comfortable on that level. Even if, in football, we can understand each other without necessarily speaking a lot. The coach is someone very human. He has a special relationship with his players and that marked me as soon as I arrived. It's not given to everyone in football. "

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Nor Afkan: "Follow in the footsteps of Kaveh"
                              July 16, 2018
                              "Since I arrived, I've seen a club with a very structured operating system, everyone knows exactly what it's doing, and our team must be able to do at least as well as last season.
                              I followed the evolution of Kaveh and I immediately felt that it was a club that offered opportunities to the players who work. Kaveh kind of opened the door. After a difficult start, he has had a lot of playing time. I'd like to follow in his footsteps.
                              Acclimatizing me as quickly as possible is one of my priorities. In Esteghlal, I lived in core A, since I was seventeen. I knew the honor of playing with the national team and I made a small name in the Iranian championship. For two years, I wanted to know foreign football. It was necessary to wait for an opportunity to appear.
                              I knew that the beginning would be a little complicated from the moment I left my country for another, that I do not know absolutely. Being here earlier helped me to take the temperature. It was important for me to see where I was going to live before I started training.
                              For me, the goal is very clear. I left my family behind me, I left the comfort that I had in a big club, where I had a lot of supporters, to come and try the adventure here. I want to progress, prove myself and grow. With Kaveh and Ali, we want to show that there is quality in Iranian football.
                              First of all, I want to have a good season with Charleroi. I want to bring my stone to the building to allow the club to go for something. Then we'll see what football has in store for me. I have not yet set a career plan. I have just arrived in Europe and I still have a lot to prove before I want to consider anything else.
                              During the first training, communication with Felice Mazzù was sometimes complicated. You have to adapt. I know it will be difficult at first, but I take English classes to improve myself. I have a particular teacher with whom I work daily. I hope to be quickly more comfortable on that level. Even if, in football, we can understand each other without necessarily speaking a lot. The coach is someone very human. He has a special relationship with his players and that marked me as soon as I arrived. It's not given to everyone in football. "
                              Both Omid and Ali seem to be very ambitious, exactly what we need for our football. So glad they made the jump to Belgium.
                              Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Great attitude from both of them. Very professional and to the point. One major aspect of professionalism is the importance of communication and learning and even mastering the language that is required to be on the same page with your coach and teammates. Both of them have a private teacher and are working it. That is just great and it will also positively impact their communication level with CQ if they are called.

Gholizadeh's goal is beautiful. Enjoy!

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/171420

Comment

Working...
                                X