Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charleroi coach on Noorafkan and Gholizadeh after their friendly loss to Westerlo:

""I saw beautiful things but there was ten minutes of misplacement in the first half," Mazzu reacted to Sudpresse, referring to the period when the Zebras entered twice. "There was more movement and football in the second half and over the whole meeting, we even had more chances than at the Circle."

The Iranian Noorafkan came out with a nice goal. "Omid has yet to get used to the team, we will see what is his best place, but I also want to know that I have all my split positions."

His compatriot Gholizadeh, freshly landed, played his first minutes. "Ali has trained very well with Iran, we had his physical trainer online: he is" fit. "This (Tuesday) morning, he worked in the gym and I decided to take him back for this match He showed beautiful things: vivacity, technique ... I hope we will be able to understand each other, it will be the hardest, he speaks very little English, but what I saw is positive. ""

https://www.walfoot.be/fra/news/lis/...ontre-westerlo

Comment

Young Gholizadeh better hit the English books if he wants to succeed in Europe
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Gholizadeh had such an excellent situation this summer. He was in WC but without stress of having to play (we saw how that stress affected some *cough* sardar), got into top physical shape with weeks of TM special recovery, and the most training camp with CQ, of any TM player!(was the first guy there along with torabi and khanzadeh). He has the talent and age, to be play for a top league in Europe within the next 2-3 yrs. In fact, in terms of talent, he has much more than ARJ, and has the potential to displace him in TM if he succeeds in europe. If Charleroi and Mazzu can improve his physicality, and make him more clinical in front of goal, then he will definitely achieve this.

Noorafkan is a very solid talent, but not the same way as gholizadeh, whose dribbling is probably around the best we have seen since Karimi. Noorafkans versatility and overall solidity is his greatest attribute, just like hajsafi.

Comment

yeah that's cool and all, BUT WHAT WILL THEY BE RANKED ON FIFA?!

Comment

Friendly: Charleroi 1:1 Tubize FT

*Gholizadeh and Noorafkan both started the match.
            *Kaveh was not in the matchday squad
            *Noorafkan was subbed off on the 46th min.
            *Gholizadeh was subbed off on the 77th min.
            *Based on match reports, Gholizadeh, was taking their freekicks, and Noorafkan was tested at LB.

"Charleroi discovered against Tubeke that newcomer Omid Noorafkan can also work as a left back..... Charleroi only left Nurio as left back, and the versatility of the new Iranian midfielder was taken seriously."

https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20180706_03601270
            http://www.lesoir.be/166815/article/...ace-tubize-1-1

Comment

Team training video. You can see Noorfakan and Gholizadeh in some segments:

Comment

Charleroi beat valencienne (FRA) 1-0.
                All 3 Iranians played, but not on scoresheet.

Comment

"Omid Noorafkan: "Kaveh Rezaei showed me the way"

At 21, Omid Noorafkan will experience his first European experience in Charleroi. Ambitious, he hopes to know as good beginnings as Kaveh Rezaei, who has "opened the door" and that he takes as an example.

Omid, what are your first impressions of your new club?

I saw a very structured operating system. Where everyone, at the level of the staff, gives the feeling of knowing exactly what he is doing to best prepare this team. I followed a little Charleroi last year. Given the results, I think this team should be able to do just as well, if not better."

http://plus.lesoir.be/167682/article...montre-la-voie

Charleroi coach on the new boys after their recent friendly win agains Valenciennes:

"For now, the Zebras have a more dominant face. "But we now have other profiles in the squad. So yes, there is a desire to evolve, for the moment, in a slightly different style ", emphasizes T1 carolo.

The Iranians Noorafkan and Gholizadeh, who played on the axis, help "I asked Omid to insist on possession of the ball as a central median. It did not go too badly, as it had gone well as the left median. But I'm not going to constantly walk him to different positions. I will have to draw the first conclusions. "

Gholizadeh again showed his technique. "I'm happy to have a profile like his on the team but he must also play his teammates. He wants to convince and it's normal but he has to blend into the collective. ""

https://www.walfoot.be/fra/news/lis/...forts-iraniens
                  Last edited by aenima_8; 07-12-2018, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Good constructive criticism and its clear that he's trying to get the best out of our boys, looking forward to this!

Comment

BABA GHOLI PASS BEDEH DIGE!!!

Comment

"SC Charleroi: the misadventure of Gholizadeh - held an hour in Zaventem airport because of his... beard

Ali Gholizadeh may well remember what was one of his first experiences in Belgium. Kept an hour in the airport Zaventem after an identity check when he arrived a week ago, he returned for us, with a smile, on this episode.

It is the photo of his passport which is at the origin of misunderstanding. Iranian rookie Ali Gholizadeh of Sporting was not wearing a beard when the shot was taken, which is the case today.

When he arrived in Zaventem last Friday, the player was unable to leave the airport like a normal user, raising suspicions.

" Indeed, it lasted an hour, " says today the person with a broad smile. " Fortunately, an Iranian who was passing by helped me and allowed me to call an Iranian friend (Editor's note: Mehdi Bayat asked this friend to help him and the other Iranian reinforcement Omid Noorafkan, at their home. arrival). I showed on Google my picture with Mehdi at the time of signing to make it clear that I was the new player who arrived in Charleroi. And once the police understood it, everything went much better! ""

http://www.sudinfo.be/id64595/articl...entem-pour-une

"Ali Gholizadeh pleased with his arrival at the Zebras: "I was received as a little brother in Charleroi"

Smiling and relaxed, 22-year-old Ali Gholizadeh shared his impressions from his arrival at Sporting on the first day of the Zebras training camp in Mierlo. Back from a Russian World Cup where he was the 24th Iranian, he tells us about this adventure and his expectations in Charleroi.

If there is a player who credits us with spectacular gestures since the beginning of the course and during the friendly, it is Ali Gholizadeh. The Iranian rookie has indeed shown beautiful things technically, which pleased his coach, who is waiting for his player to base himself in the carolo game: " Individually, he is of a very good level, there is nothing to say. But he must manage to put this individual quality at the service of the team. I do not blame him because he is still in a phase where he tries to convince. And I'm happy to have a player of this style in my ranks ", summed up Felice Mazzù after the success against Valenciennes (1-0) on Wednesday."

http://plus.lesoir.be/167874/article...-recu-comme-un

Comment

How stupid the belgian authority could be, especially that he had already been there for signing the contract.
                          Millions of people change their facial hair style, does it mean they should be considered suspicioius? The poor guy had to use google to prove who he is.

Neverthless, I love GOAL-izadeh's reaction. Big smile! that's the spirit!

Comment

Gholizadeh: "The course of Rezaei motivated me even more to come to Charleroi"

This season, the Iranian striker will be accompanied by two compatriots. Will they succeed so quickly in Zebras?

Ali Gholizadeh could be a big reinforcement for the Carolos if he adapts well to our competition. The winger can count on the presence of Rezaei to know the way to follow. "I knew Kaveh when I was young, in Saipa. When I saw that he was coming to Charleroi, I followed his performances last season. I had an opportunity at 17 to go to the Netherlands, it did not materialize but I always had deep inside me this desire to come to Europe and discover the European football ", explains he to the DH.

"And when I knew that Charleroi was following me and scouting me, I was proud and happy and that motivated me to give me even more to convince the leaders of Sporting." Several European clubs have shown interest but the presence of Kaveh and his quick adaptation and Mehdi Bayat in Charleroi motivated me to make this choice. "

The zebras scorer convinced Gholizadeh to settle in the Black Country. "He described Charleroi as a club that works well, where the mood is excellent and the way it works is relatively close to what I knew in Iran. motivated me even more to come here because I followed some Sporting matches last season and I even attended Anderlecht-Charleroi with my agent. "

The winger of 22 years will now try to merge into the collective Mazzu. "For me, the most important thing is to put myself at the service of the team and that the coach is happy with me. Obviously I would like to score a maximum of goals and give assists but my first goal is to acclimatize and have time to prove to fans that I have qualities. Then I also have the will to prove that the Iranian players have the level to play in Europe. And, why not, to show the way to others ... ", he concluded for the daily

https://www.walfoot.be/fra/news/lis/...ir-a-charleroi

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                              I also have the will to prove that the Iranian players have the level to play in Europe
                              Damesh Garm. This is exactly what we need. Players paving the path for more Iranians, and in a league like Belgium it is perfect.

Comment

Does anyone know if they played in the friendly vs Mainz today?

Comment

Working...
                                X