Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omid has already started his French lessons and has hired a tutor.

Damesh garm. This is a faster way to acclimatize to your new team and shows dedication.

Comment

Just realized - insane that these three are not playing any World Cup games - and they are all extremely talented. Shows how deep Team Melli has become recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Omid has already started his French lessons and has hired a tutor.

Damesh garm. This is a faster way to acclimatize to your new team and shows dedication.
        This is the kind of thing I want to see from our players.

Omid to Ligue 1 next Year [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Seems Kaveh is most likely going to be sold - Anderlecht is considered a likely option.

That's a good club.
          Well, maybe that's why they are buying the other two.
          "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Together.

Comment

Kaveh and Omid training:

Comment

Guys, don’t be doubtful about Rezaei.

Kaveh will be back and will be getting more playing time now that Reza has retired.

I’m not sure why Carlos left him out but I assume it was because of Reza’s experience and helping Team Melli qualify for the 2014 & 2018 World Cup.

Maybe Carlos felt that Reza (over Kaveh) is the type of player who’d come in a match if we desperately needed a goal. Or thought that Reza carries some luck with him and Carlos is a superstitious person. Honestly who knows.

The point is, Kaveh hasn’t spoken out against CQ or anyone else on not making the squad so I believe we will see him again. Assuming he will perform well again as he did last season of course.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  Guys, don’t be doubtful about Rezaei.

Kaveh will be back and will be getting more playing time now that Reza has retired.

I’m not sure why Carlos left him out but I assume it was because of Reza’s experience and helping Team Melli qualify for the 2014 & 2018 World Cup.

Maybe Carlos felt that Reza (over Kaveh) is the type of player who’d come in a match if we desperately needed a goal. Or thought that Reza carries some luck with him and Carlos is a superstitious person. Honestly who knows.

The point is, Kaveh hasn’t spoken out against CQ or anyone else on not making the squad so I believe we will see him again. Assuming he will perform well again as he did last season of course.
                  thats what we all thought, but when we needed a goal vs spain and portugal.... gucci was on the bench. i have no doubt that he would have scored both the header that taremi missed vs spain and the shot in minute 94 vs portugal
                  SHOW TIME!

Comment

I have no doubt I would have scored both chances too. Can't believe I didn't make the 23.

Comment

Charleroi coach on Noorafkan:

"While waiting for the arrival of Gholizadeh, Charleroi coach was enthusiastic about the first contact with the other Iranian recruit of the transfer window, Omid Noorafkan. "He has a great mentality, he is a player who can play a lot of different positions and who is ready to play anywhere, depending on the needs of the team." "

https://www.7sur7.be/7s7/fr/2746/Cha...es-tetes.dhtml

"Noorafkan, first cap for Charleroi

Among the players who will have time to play, there are two of his three summer recruits (Gholizadeh not returning on July 7): Perbet, which everyone knows already, and Noorafkan, that we will discover.

"For now, everything is going well with Omid," said Felice Mazzù on Monday at his first press conference of the 2017-2018 season. "I had a good half-hour discussion with him, he's doing well in English and you can see right away that he's a boy with a great attitude and a good mentality." Like Rezaei He is a very respectful person and I am telling me that the Iranians are very good people (broad smile) . "

And footballistically, where does the carolo coach intend to use his new recruit?

"He can evolve in several positions (in the midfield, middle left, left back ...) and he has not expressed any wish in particular.His wish is simply to play, no matter the position.He told me that he would play where I needed to go from far away, so I am going to use the friendly matches to see where he best defends himself. "

This Saturday, it is as a left median that Omid Noorafkan will be tested against the Cercle. He will receive, like all players in the kernel, 45 minutes of play."

http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/...32692547cea8df

*According to Livescore, Omid started the match vs, Cercle Brugge. Not sure if he played the full game.
                      *The game ended 2-0 to Charleroi

Comment

He is young! Great if he manage to get 15-20 games.

Comment

O. Noorafkan, A. Gholizadeh, & K. Rezaei @ R. Charleroi S.C. | 2018 - 2019

Noorafkan started and scored in Charleroi’s friendly vs KVC Westerlo today

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            Noorafkan started and scored in Charleroi’s friendly vs KVC Westerlo today
                            I’m most curious to see where mazzu will use him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Friendly: Westerlo 2:1 Charleroi FT

*Omid started the match and scored Charleroi's only goal on the 49th min.
                              *Omid was subbed off on the 60th min for Gholizadeh who made his debut.

"Felice Mazzu will make 10 changes during the half-time: Mandanda; Busi, Martos, Dessoleil, N'Ganga; Stevance, Saglik, Diandy; Barn; Bedia. Only Noorafkan stays on the lawn. That same Noorafkan reduced the score to 49th and scored his first goal under the zebra jersey through a nice wound of the left foot. Charleroi gets a penalty in the 54th after a foul on Bedia pushed in the back. The latter tries to do justice himself but strikes next. Ali Gholizadeh made his first appearance in the carolo jersey replacing Noorafkan in the 60th. The newcomer will have brought the danger to the opposing side but failed to shake the nets of Westerlo."

https://www.walfoot.be/fra/news/lis/...un-club-de-d1b
                              https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20180703_03596180

Some footage of them in training from SportingCharleroiTV:

Comment

شکست شارلروا در اولین حضور نورافکن و قلی*زاده

تیم شارلروای بلژیک در حضور دو بازیکن ایرانی خود مقابل وسترلو شکست خورد.

به گزارش "ورزش*سه"، تیم فوتبال شارلروا بلژیک شب گذشته در دیداری تدارکاتی به مصاف تیم فوتبال وسترلو این کشور رفت که با نتیجه 2 بر یک تن به شکست داد.

امید نور افکن، مدافع فصل گذشته استقلال و کنونی شارلروا اولین بازی خودش را برای تیم جدیدش انجام داد و موفق شد در دقیقه 50 بازی تک گل تیمش را به ثمر برساند. علی قلی زاده دیگر بازیکن جدید ایرانی شارلروا نیز در این دیدار در دقیقه 60 بازی به جای نور افکن وارد زمین بازی شد و اولین بازی اش را برای تیم بلژیکی انجام داد.

کاوه رضایی با توجه به مصدومیت جزئی که در تمرین تیمش پیدا کرده بود در این دیدار تدارکاتی حضور نداشت.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1535874...A7%D8%AF%D9%87

Comment

Working...
                                X