This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
    This is all a scam. Where did Moshiri's wealth come from? He's just an attorney for Russian oligarchs. The Russians do this a lot. They give billions of dollars to people in order to use them to facilitate business around the world. Putin's cellist is also a billionaire.
    Maybe you're right but it doesn't seem like he's an attorney lol. Look:

"is an Iranian businessman and investor who resides in Monaco.[3] Moshiri owns and has shares in numerous steel and energy companies in the UK and Russia, as well as a 58.8% stake in Everton F.C..[4]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farhad_Moshiri

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      Maybe you're right but it doesn't seem like he's an attorney lol. Look:
      "is an Iranian businessman and investor who resides in Monaco.[3] Moshiri owns and has shares in numerous steel and energy companies in the UK and Russia, as well as a 58.8% stake in Everton F.C..[4]"
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farhad_Moshiri
      Sorry I meant to say accountant. It's been a long day at work. I am an attorney.
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
        Sorry I meant to say accountant. It's been a long day at work. I am an attorney.
        Well it's possible but regardless he's present in the team and I'm sure has a say! Also there is no evidence of any of this.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          Well it's possible but regardless he's present in the team and I'm sure has a say! Also there is no evidence of any of this.
          LOL. He has as much say as I do. PM me your number, I have some great investment opportunities for you.
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            If only the Everton owner would do the same thing that the great guys from Charleroi did.
            Had Everton made moves for Sardar and Jahanbaksh, they would've done better than 8th place in EPL.
            Things don't work like that in big clubs, it's a big no no. It can create fan revolt as well as issues with hiring good coaches.

The majority of clubs either let the manager do the buying or a director of football/committee, although I'm not saying buying Sardar and AJ would bad idea.

Comment

These are exactly the moves that young Iranian players need to make.

Right timing too, after a couple of seasons they can develop and move to even better leagues.

Hopefully they both impress as well.

We now have 4 Iranians in the Belgian league, and oostende showed that it’s not just Mehdi bayat, as oostende has no Iranian connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Moving to Europe is very crucial for development along with chances to make TM. Ramin was chosen over Vouria even though many including myself think Vouria is the better player.

Comment

O. Noorafkan, A. Gholizadeh, & K. Rezaei @ R. Charleroi S.C. | 2018 - 2019

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  Moving to Europe is very crucial for development along with chances to make TM. Ramin was chosen over Vouria even though many including myself think Vouria is the better player.
                  In my opinion ramin took a challenge that many players would be afraid to take.

He is not young and it certainly wasn’t easy for him but I’m sure he’s much more prepared for the World Cup.

We may have thought that ghafouri was better than he really was, as analysis has shown he was woeful and lost all his challenges against the North African opponents.

Last edited by KeonKish; 06-07-2018, 07:37 AM.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                    In my opinion ramin took a challenge that many players would be afraid to take.

He is not young and it’s certainly wasn’t easy for him but I’m sure he’s much more prepared for the World Cup.

We may have thought that ghafouri was better than he really was, as analysis has show he was woeful and lost all his challenges against the North African opponents.

Where can I see these stats? (Not that I don't believe you, I just wanna take a look at more interesting stats like that)

Comment

Seems Kaveh is most likely going to be sold - Anderlecht is considered a likely option.

That's a good club.

Comment

great move for him. He will get Europa League football, and still with a coach that highly rate him (remember interview last year after he scored vs anderlecht, the coach said he was the leagues best player).

Comment

Really hope he moves to a better league.. I think he can handle the French Ligue 1 tbh

Comment

A mid table ligue 1 team would suit him. Anderlecht is a step up from Charleroi and only 30-40 min away so he could help the two new guys adjust to Belgium easily. Only thing is they already have a few strikers, so his playing time would drop significantly if they aren't sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Seems Kaveh is most likely going to be sold - Anderlecht is considered a likely option.

That's a good club.
                              Not really, time for him to go to a better leauge

Comment

damn, SS seem to have become the Farm Team for Charleroi

Comment

Working...
                                X